Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

CB3 on steelies from Finland

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looking good keep up the good work. Cant wait to see whats next

Comment

Originally posted by cky413 View Post
      Looking good keep up the good work. Cant wait to see whats next
      Thanks bro!!

Comment

Fellow Scandinavian!

I like your Accord. What's your plan on the engine?
        Keep it stock or do a swap?

Comment

Originally posted by ChrisMario88 View Post
          Fellow Scandinavian!

I like your Accord. What's your plan on the engine?
          Keep it stock or do a swap?
          Right now I'm not planning to swap it. It's fast enough for now but who knows what will happen if I find another daily and put an H23 in the CB!

Tomorrow I'll post some pics of my engine bay...

Comment

It finally started to snow heavily! It's so fun to do some kick-ass snow drifting in my CB So much fun! Went hunting with my friend today and we had to do some off road stuff again...

Not alot have happened to the CB.. Currently I'm messing around with my Saab 900i. Going to slam the shit out of it Here's a link to my S|W project thread...

http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=69729

Comment

Originally posted by CB3F20A2 View Post
              Dude that's awesome! I still own a 89' 900i 5D coupé, with OEM air conditioning, wich is quite rare here in Finland! And I also have an 88' 9000i with power windows and power sunroof as a donor car. Fun cars to drive!
              Dude! wicked fun cars!!! I actually collect SAAB stuff, flyer, pamphlets, owners manual, rare shift knobs, etc....anything SAAB related really. But I dont own a SAAB anymore . I'll probably get another 9000 someday as a second car. I would love to find a 1998 9000 cse , thats the year they put all the aero stuff on it as it was the last year of the 9000, in the USA anyway.

ummm because SAAB!!!!!
              For the love of god, STOP putting H.I.D's in stock housings!!! Projectors ONLY!!!

Comment

Originally posted by 802cb7 View Post
                Dude! wicked fun cars!!! I actually collect SAAB stuff, flyer, pamphlets, owners manual, rare shift knobs, etc....anything SAAB related really. But I dont own a SAAB anymore . I'll probably get another 9000 someday as a second car. I would love to find a 1998 9000 cse , thats the year they put all the aero stuff on it as it was the last year of the 9000, in the USA anyway.

ummm because SAAB!!!!!
                It would be an awesome car to own! I'd love to boost my 900i... Might happen as soon as I get some spare money to "waste" on such things

Comment

Whats up guys!!

If I had one thing to say, It'll be that Accord's are some kick ass cars!

So I took an 300 kilometer roadtrip to my GF's home place in my CB and it's like -28 degrees of Celsius outside. I have a bloack heater in my car but I didn't take the advantage of it while being there. My car sat for two days in snow and terrible coldness. Today morning I went to start her, and it started right up! It's unbelieveable because I though that I had a bad battery and I haven't checked the coolant...

Some pics from our arctic Hell:

I've been planing to get my hands on a hood bra... Lmk what ya think!!

Comment

I will paint the car when the weather gets a bit warmer in the spring time.. I just haven't decided to colour yet... Yellow maybe? I don't like the cheap look of the satin black paint job and there's some minor body work to be done...

Comment

You can paint it purple like mine haha even tho mine is really purple. Once summer gets here I'm planning on painting it purple passion. It's a blueish purple
                      1991 cb7 daily driver and huge project

http://s1117.photobucket.com/user/pu...tml?sort=3&o=1

Comment

Originally posted by purplebomb View Post
                        You can paint it purple like mine haha even tho mine is really purple. Once summer gets here I'm planning on painting it purple passion. It's a blueish purple
                        Naah man I don't know about the purple :P I wonder how it would look Rio Red...

Comment

I could get these wheels for a decent price from my friend... They're 16x7,5'' I believe. I'm not sure about the brand but I remember him saying that those would be Sparcos. They need some TLC but it's not a problem, not at all because I absolutely love restoring things. Yay or nay?

And oh! I just ordered a new subwoofer for the CB! It's a AutoStudio AS-REF15D2 15'' 600W RMS & 1500W peak. And I also bought a better amplifier -- it's also an AutoStudio product. 1500W also. I already can feel the bass!! Some of the previous owners have blocked the little trapdoor on the back seat, and put two 6'' aeroports behind the armrest.

Let's see where this is going... :P Stay tuned!

Comment

Uuuuh the bay is soo dirty! I wish the weather was warmer so I could wash it up, pull the engine and paint the bay with some kick ass colour. I think I will paint the bay light mint green or baby blue. Also a mild wire tuck is heading my way as soon as I'm done with my military service and have the time for all that

Comment

Whoops...

Bad snow tires, slippery road, 40km/h, lot's of snow and a white 3th. gen Accord was something that my CB didn't like... Bang. Crashed.

It's a good thing that I had all the parts I needed to fix her...

Now I finally have a reason to paint her I put in a 93 front end and blackhoused headlights...

Comment

What's up guys! Not a lot have happened during my military service in the Finnish Defence Forces, but something at least... My brother bought a Raid Turbo steering wheel for his ED/EF, but he's currently building a new engine for it so the wheel ain't his problem number one. I took advantage of the situation

Comment

Working...
                                X