Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

my CB7 and wifes CD5

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It depends on what all your looking for. I am using Hondata s300v3, I like the controls it has with boost and its been around for a long time. Plus this is the software my tuner was most familiar with and preferred. That last point was the most important one. If you plan to tune it yourself then just look up videos on youtube and which you think would work best with your skill set.

I was deciding between neptune with the demon and hondata and my tuner said he likes hondata.
    ~Nick~
    FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" Lucky #13
    MR Thread:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ight=Grumpys93

Comment

I haven't decider on a tuner yet either, lol. I need to get my butt in gear and call around to a few places. Anyone around the triad area of NC anymore? I will be doing some of my own tuning, but I want whoever I decide to be familiar/comfortable with whatever I decide on for dyno sessions.

Under Construction​​​​​​​​

Comment

I actually used Steve at Etunez. We did virtual tuning where he sends me a map I datalog it send it back he tweaks it and sends back and the process continues until we are both happy. I enjoyed it since I could be a part of the tuning process and in each new map he would explain what he did and why. I know rilas also go tuned by them. But the good thing was there was only domestic tuners in my area when I needed the tune.
        ~Nick~
        FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" Lucky #13
        MR Thread:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ight=Grumpys93

Comment

I like that, I think that's what I'll do. Thanks for that, I think I'm going to go with the HA motorsports ECU then, as it will be cheaper than the Pherable with Hondata s300 v3 installed.

Comment

Once I finally have all parts in hand (which shouldn't be too much longer) I am going to make a proper build thread. For now I am trying to keep it all in one thread, here.

Comment

Sneak peak of what's in the works.
              Attached Files

Comment

Hope you have all of these already Hard to find items.

Comment

Luckily, the only thing I had trouble finding was an adjustable cam gear, but Deev was nice enough to drop a link for me, and I promptly ordered it. I do have the vast majority of this stuff in my possession, a good deal of it in the mail right now, and only a couple things left to get. The above pic of the ESP stuff was emailed to me today, that is the color I'm ordering and I wanted to see what it looked like.
                  Last edited by Size9zombie; 03-30-2021, 07:10 PM.

Comment

. Picked this up at one of my local salvage yards today, H23A1, lots of other good stuff there too. Found a black dash I'm going back for this weekend. $125 for intake and tb set up, $100 for the black dash.
                    Last edited by Size9zombie; 04-05-2021, 07:28 AM.

Comment

Well, adjustable cam gear came today. I was really excited, till opened the package and found 2 42 tooth gears in the box AND they were blue not red. I emailed MegaTuning to get it straightened out. We shall see how this goes, I have never dealt with them before.

Comment

Working...
                      X