Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

92 ex cb3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So unless it came factory with them, most of us had to cut the holes out to mount the fog lights, the amber lights are just bumper lights to indicate which way you are turning. If you remove you bumper you should have the fog lay out outlined. You may have to wipe it down first in order to see it.
    ~Nick~
    FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" Lucky #13
    MR Thread:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ight=Grumpys93

Comment

Ah, thanks for the tip on the fog layout dude! Thought it'd be something along those lines.

Think I'm gonna add the extra fogs while I hunt down something a bit more out there like a Wald bumper. Not seen much in the way of aftermarket aero that looks nice so need to get trawling. Ideally I wanna find a full Inspire front clip, need to learn Japanese I think!

Ordered some Tein coilovers finally to minimise the front arch gap as well, just needs an inch or so taking out and I'll be happy.

Comment

The Inspire came here as the Acura Vigor. The front end isn’t a direct swap. Doable, and it has been done, but not without a good bit of custom work.

As for aftermarket aero, I’ve always been a fan of Erebuni and Kaminari. They both made milder looking kits that enhanced the CB’s lines rather than trying to make it look like a different car. I’m not sure if any of their stuff is still made, though. Tracking down good used stuff will be tough. And expensive.

Comment

Yeah we missed out on the Legend and Inspire/Vigor here in the UK altogether until the 2000s.

Did read through a thread on here of a guy who'd done the Vigor front end, not too scared of the necessary modifications its just accquiring the parts. I guess I'm just looking to put my mark on her and should be patient.

I've seen a very lo res picture of the Kaminari but would love to see better pics of it on a car. The front lip is still available so might take a punt at that actually though. As always, thanks for all the valuable information guys.

Comment

Where abouts in the UK are you? I'm guessing Yorkshire from the houses! I'm from sunny Stoke on Trent.

Comment

Welcome! Nice, clean CB you have there, I wish my paint looked that nice. (It's on my to-do list.)

Under Construction​​​​​​​​

Comment

Ya, i think it would be impossible to find headlight washers now. Recently I seen a EDM front bumper where the bumper had indents in it for the washers. I've never seen that before.

Comment

Absolutely lovely! Can't believe you found such a well-cared for one.

Comment

Originally posted by markkelsall View Post
                    Where abouts in the UK are you? I'm guessing Yorkshire from the houses! I'm from sunny Stoke on Trent.
                    Not been on here in a while sorry. Yeah man you guessed it. Would love to see them both together at some point haha.

Coilovers on after the top mounts had a bit of gentle negotiating with the angle grinder. Actually reasonably pleasant and practical to drive still.

Also got some super rare Seig splits en route from Japan which are going to totally change her look after a refurb.

Last edited by SAKEDLC; 09-07-2021, 07:02 PM.

Comment

I had a set of Azev Type A rims on my MKIV Supra. Love those wheels.
                      Did your car come with the black trim around the windows or did you spray the stainless steel? Looks awesome!

Comment

Working...
                      X