Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

1990 Honda Accord DX - Former Rally turning Show Car

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1990 Honda Accord DX - Former Rally turning Show Car

Project Marine*
    *project is named after a hat the previous owner left as well as all the mud inside

Bought this CB7 for a total of $450.
    The original owner stated the following:

Runs and drives. Project car was setting up to rally but never finished. Has tons of mods.
    These mods included:
    -New Motor 165k

-New cv axels
    -CAI
    -new intake components
    -High flow header and downpipe with 4" baffle
    - cat delete
    - ac delete
    - 2" wheel spacers

----------------------

I have a ton of ideas for this build but it's mostly cosmetic ideas.
    I'll update this list when I get new mods/cosmetic upgrades as well
    as update this post with pictures of this project's progress.

New Mods Installed

-
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -

1/24/2021
    Brought PM home
    Click image for larger version

Name:	car1.png
Views:	310
Size:	115.4 KB
ID:	4977673

Click image for larger version

Name:	car2.png
Views:	226
Size:	111.9 KB
ID:	4977674

Soo this use to be a show car ?

Comment

No, it used to be a rally car. I plan on turning it into a show car.

Comment

Lol I couldn’t figure out what that thing was on the hood until I zoomed in. Big ole LED bar. Looking forward to seeing you turn this into a show car! Welcome to the forum.
        ~Nick~
        FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" Lucky #13
        MR Thread:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ight=Grumpys93

Comment

I wasn’t a fan of the light bar , honestly it looks trashy. Thank you for the welcome ! It’s gonna take a lot of work to get this thing looking nice.

Comment

Yaa. Does it have much rust? How's the condition inside the car ?

Comment

I'll be honest and say that if I ever get a roof rack for my wagon, I'm seriously considering installing some slim light bars (as in half the height of yours) if they can be mounted between the two sides without looking gaudy. Both front- and rear-facing. The asshole in me hates people who drive around with their high beams on without regard for other drivers; especially when they're behind me and don't get the hint when we reach a stop light and I'm flashing my reverse lights at them.
              Last edited by CyborgGT; 02-07-2021, 09:08 AM.

Accord Aero-R

Comment

Originally posted by CyborgGT View Post
                I'll be honest and say that if I ever get a roof rack for my wagon, I'm seriously considering installing some slim light bars (as in half the height of yours) if they can be mounted between the two sides without looking gaudy. Both front- and rear-facing. The asshole in me hates people who drive around with their high beams on without regard for other drivers; especially when they're behind me and don't get the hint when we reach a stop light and I'm flashing my reverse lights at them.
                A rear EDM fog lights is your friend then. They are super bright!

Comment

Originally posted by Raf99 View Post
                  Yaa. Does it have much rust? How's the condition inside the car ?
                  The inside is kinda trashed. Previous owner decided to go mudding with it and now there is mud inside. Seatbelts don't work, Dash is cracked and sorta melted? Attempted to post images but my posts are limited atm. Gonna take a lot of work to get this thing to my liking. I've got an entire list of things I want to do with it. No rust though!

Comment

Originally posted by CyborgGT View Post
                    Same, I despise people who drive around with those lights on. I'm gonna remove that light bar as soon as I can get a new hood for this car. The previous owner drilled holes to where theres now rust on those areas of the hood. Good thing is thats that only rust I could find on the car!

Comment

It will be good to see it restored. Pains me to see it in that condition.

Comment

Working...
                      X