Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

F20A CB7 : 1990 Accord LX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• af_1132
    replied
    Josh, how's everything going with you these days? Happy Thanksgiving!

Leave a comment:

• F20A CB7
    replied
    The lense on the inside is blk housed. The top, bottom and sides.

Leave a comment:

• Agnes93coupe
    replied
    Clean!!!! Love originality!!! I coulda sworn you had black housing headlights on there..

Leave a comment:

• F20A CB7
    replied
    Cb dealer option wheels 14x5.5 +55 offset, clean, I think so.

Leave a comment:

• F20A CB7
    replied
    Damn dude.. I bought NGK wires plugs OEM oil filter o ring cap and rotor vc gasget tube seals drain bolt all for 125... Great price... Advance cap and rotor..NGK wires is 95 plus all the extra shit was worth it.

Leave a comment:

• illinois_erik
    replied
    Glad you got your timing belt sorted out, with the weather changing, theyre notorious for just snapping upon startup when its cold and theyre worn (belts in general)

This is the CD5s I started it up and it was maybe 20 degrees, Pulled out go maybe 100 feet from the house and KERPLUNK.

from now on if I buy another honda, timing service will the first thing done..Im just glad it broke down where I could push it back home with the CB

Leave a comment:

• Accord problems
    replied
    sorry to here about this man and i hope it turns around really soon .

Leave a comment:

• F20A CB7
    replied
    Vandel:
    Car broken into 2 times in the past 8 months. Radio removed, steering wheel from coupe days cuz in half.

Paint was sprayed back to front in blk wavey design on passenger side

Rear bumper paint removed

Driver side fender pushed in from some1 hittin it to the point I couldn't even open my door

Passenger side fender side swipped a park car.. after xgf told me sshe didn't love me anymore and ran off with a hillbilly who the got caught by the fbi's.

Rock thrown from park. Landed on windshield, now its spreading cuz the weather.

Yep far shares of bs BY PPL. BUT HEY. I STAND BACK. AND SAY.. I LOVE MY CB7TUNER. MY CMMUNITY ADMIRES MY CAR AND PROJECTS.. I NEED 2 KEEP GOING.

I'M HERE1

Leave a comment:

• cb9love
    replied
    Originally posted by F20A CB7 View Post
    Ppl can't funkin park!
    ]

Now I need a bumper..
    That sucks bro , but hey i just replaced my driver fender on Monday that was dented from the previous owner and on Friday i side swiped a civic in rush hour. yay. some how i didn't bust my new corner light.

Leave a comment:

• af_1132
    replied
    Sorry man, you've had some bad luck recently. All will turn around soon.

Leave a comment:

• F20A CB7
    replied
    Ppl can't funkin park!
    ]

Now I need a bumper..

Leave a comment:

• F20A CB7
    replied
    Did my 1st timing belt job today with Joe Vasquez thanks a lot pal... had master chief Jose Ortiz come by to check the tension.. at 1st the belt didn't want to get tight... all it was a dam spring was on backwards..

Look at the oem balance shaft belt. Split in 2 when the cover came off... look at the threads showing on the tb.. jeepers creepers!

F20A made in 92.. never changed anything inside the lower timing cover..

I did, cam seal, crank seal, balance shaft seal with recall tool which holds the seal back from oil pushing it forward.. timing belt and balance belt..

Leave a comment:

• F20A CB7
    replied
    I don't have 2 b so careful now thanks to the wing nuts.

Leave a comment:

• af_1132
    replied
    I broke one of those off myself when putting your vc on! I'm reeeal careful now!

Leave a comment:

• F20A CB7
    replied
    Changed the acorn style nuts/bolts to wing nuts... i did so because im always breaking, stripping or busting the nut in half (lol i said bustin a nut) here are some pics.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X