Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

F20A CB7 : 1990 Accord LX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CyborgGT View Post
    It's especially scary to see how recent his last post was.
    ^this is what got me the most. Such a shame.

Comment

It is truly scary. To think you're just playing with your car, talking to your friends, living life, etc, and then you're gone. Sucks man. Life is not to be taken for granted. Lost a friend earlier this year, that sucked. It still gets me when I see his children, they were so young when he passed.

I also vote to sticky this thread, we can't let his memory fade, he was a huge contributor to the community.
      1992 Oldsmobile Custom Cruiser

1986 Chevrolet C10|5.3L|SM465|Shortbed|Custom Deluxe

1983 Malibu Wagon|TPI 305|T5 5 speed|3.73 non-posi

1992 Accord Wagon (RETIRED)

Comment

Yeah, someone suggested a memorial section in the MRT area. Not at all unnecessary. We've lost a few good people in the last couple years.

Accord Aero-R

Comment

Rest in peace buddy. The cb7 community will never be the same without you.

I wish I could trade my heart for an extra liver, just so I can drink more and care less.

Comment

I also vouch for his thread to be stickied....He more than earnt it and deserved it. A dedicated enthusiast whom shared his knowledge and projects to this community. We use to work on each others cars, Always willing to help whether it was getting his hands dirty or giving information .Im sure he would be honored.
            www.PreludePower.com
            BB SQUAD MEMBER #28 V.2

Comment

I'm sorry to hear this. He always called me "Mr. K", made me feel like his father. He was always enthusiastic about suggesting small mods/personalizations of my cars. Not that it's a big deal, but he was the only member that officially requested to "friend" me on the forum.
              90 LX 4dr 5 spd 396,014 (sold 1/1/2022) - MRT: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=201450
              08 Element LX FWD AT 229,000 - MRT: fleetw00d : 2008 Honda Element LX - CB7Tuner Forums

Comment

Hello fellow cb7 enthusiasts. My apologies for not doing this sooner. I'm one of joshs close friends. I've known him for 10 years, he was literally like my big brother, I met him at a car meet in K.O.P and it was history from there.

He was a big influence on my life, he's the reasons I've gotten into the car scene, heck if it weren't for him I wouldn't of move down to reading pa and formed the family I have today.

His car is safe, his family allowed me to keep it, lots of his other friends were pushing for me to hold onto it, as I would NEVER sell it. I will continue to mod it how josh would of wanted it. I have alot of reading to do on my brothers thread, so I can learn what different types of Diy's he did.

I know most of what he did, but there are a few things I dont. Like his front brakes lol..

But let me back up alittle. I have my beliefs on how he passed, but I'd rather not say, regardless, we all lost a kind soul. It was an honor to carry his casket and lay him to rest. When I first walked into the funeral home.. I broke down for atleast 5 minutes... I still can't believe he is gone. But I know he helped alot of people on here, and clearly he was one of the legends on here.

I may ask for advice on what I should do to his baby "Jewlz" on different diy's and mods. Thanks for taking the time to read this, may my brother R.i.p.

Comment

Welcome to the board Brad...This is Fredo...I too got the honor as being pallbearer along with
                  Spec V_CB7 (Brad) at his funeral. I was holding back my tears back hard that day, a day that I will never forget as long as I live. Our friend is gone but his legacy is not. As just stated he is the new owner of his pride and joy. He is Josh's best friend, a fellow enthusiast, a brother to him.

Remember man pics go a long way in the forum world.
                  www.PreludePower.com
                  BB SQUAD MEMBER #28 V.2

Comment

This is very tragic and sudden. R.I.P.
                    http://www.hondanews.com/releases/19...d-introduction

Comment

R.I.P man i will miss you .

i remember he sent me cookies from his places all the way to California just to cheer me up for Christmas . he will be missed .
                      this was put together by evil_demon_01 . You can also fined all this and more by him in the Common Beginner Technical Info can be found in here. PLEASE READ HERE FIRST

Not this one though.1990 to 1993 accord fuel psi .

Car safety checks

Diagnose a Check Engine Light (also S/D4 transmission error codes)
                      How to Set Base Idle Properly (F22ax, F22bx)
                      Cheapest Suspension Setup to Lower Your CB7

Fluid Capacities

Comment

RIP Josh, to his family and friends my condolences. He was the only one i knew on the form to have those rare "14 inch wheels. I remember i was talking to him about how i'd love to repaint/refinish mine and a few months later he messages me with pictures that he did just that an wanted to share. His name on here also gave me the idea to put my license plate to be F22ACB7. He sounded like a great guy I wish I would have known him better.
                        Originally posted by deevergote
                        Calling your USDM Accord "JDM" is like calling President Obama "African".

Comment

Joshua, R.I.P. You will be missed. I did not know until now. I am sorry. I should have known sooner when I did not hear from you. I would love getting texts and pictures of the next project or what you were finishing up. I really looked up to you and had a lot of respect for you as a person and what you have done. You treated me as a friend even though we never got to meet in person. You took me under your wing when I was a young kid on the forum. I went back to school and it pains me that I was away. I am sorry again that we did not get to meet but hopefully in the afterlife we can. My prayers go out to you and your family.

Comment

RIP man. You will be missed

Comment

R.I.P Josh I never really knew him all that well but I used to see him post every now and then on the old facebook page.

You'll be missed brother
                              Henry R
                              Koni/Neuspeed
                              1992 Accord LX R.I.P
                              1993 Accord EX OG since 'o3
                              Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,
                              made by someone who wants something' -1943 US War Department video

Comment

i miss him we have sent each other stuff .
                                this was put together by evil_demon_01 . You can also fined all this and more by him in the Common Beginner Technical Info can be found in here. PLEASE READ HERE FIRST

Not this one though.1990 to 1993 accord fuel psi .

Car safety checks

Diagnose a Check Engine Light (also S/D4 transmission error codes)
                                How to Set Base Idle Properly (F22ax, F22bx)
                                Cheapest Suspension Setup to Lower Your CB7

Fluid Capacities

Comment

Working...
                                X