Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Nicesest '93 I've ever seen pics of

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by wokstarwang
    wow lol, you people in america must get really shit accords or old cars, must be because of all your snow and rust. most the cars here in australia dont have rust, i seen cb7's just like that go for 4 - 7 grand australian, thats like half the price of that one lol

We had plenty of nice ones, but people in the US buy them and then tear them up.

So after 17 years, it gets hard to find them either without rust, or in good shape and not beat up.
    The OFFICIAL how to add me to your ignore list thread!

Comment

We should all pitch in about $100 bucks apiece and buy it. I'll take it to a Honda Museum somewhere and then we'll donate it. I haul new cars all the time and none of them drive like our 4th gen drives. To be able to buy one in mint condition for that price is like buying a brand new Accord coupe, but with better looks, while saving 14k! I nearly splooged all over my keyboard when I saw it the first time, just beautiful. Maybe it's 'cause my first Accord was champagne, I dunno.
      Last edited by Canadaman005; 07-25-2007, 01:56 AM.
      -Christopher 1993 Accord DX 5spd
      Macon, GA

The Genisis of Digital Beauty:

Comment

On second thought... Let's buy it and take it to GM headquarters in Detroit, let their engineers look over it for a while so they can see how good cars are built. Then we'll go over to Ford and show them too. Then we'll take it to Chrysler. Finally, we'll take it over to China, so that when they finally come over here to completely f''' our domestic auto makers up, they'll also have something good to study from and copy! You know China's gonna copy somebody's design, it might as well be the best, right?
        -Christopher 1993 Accord DX 5spd
        Macon, GA

The Genisis of Digital Beauty:

Comment

wow... .....that is clean.....
          -i think i saw that awhile back in ebay too..

...........AE86-GTS: SOLD.................................................. ........CB7-DX: SOLD

Comment

If I had this, I'd have no choice but to source the missing OEM SE floormats, replace the cigarette lighter, and the screw trim covers for the one door handle. Usually, these things wouldn't count for too much but on this car...
            '92 Accord LX Sedan--Bordeaux Red Pearl --OEM--279k Daily Driver
            EX Lip & Alpine OEM single CD Player. No more useless pocket!

Comment

damn that shit clean, i wish my coupe was half as clean.

Comment

Originally posted by Canadaman006
                Wow... I was looking through autotrader and found this gem of a '93 coupe. Flawless. Beautiful. Stock. Leather. Champange Interior. Oh, and they want $6,000 for it. I wish I had the money... It's like like it came to 2007 via some sort of time warp. I have no idea how in the world it still looks like it does. And how the hell does it only have 80k miles? Who owned this thing? Please someone from the forum buy this. It deserves a loving owner like one of us.

http://www.autotrader.com/fyc/vdp.js...s=&cardist=504

This thing should be in a museum.

my neighbor bought one just like this after i got mine. man that car was beautiful. sadly though one night his wife took it without him knowing and she accidentally planted into the back of a flatbed construction truck. now when i say accidentally i mean she was on her cellphone and rear ended god's foot of a truck ahaha

vanillagorilla A.k.A glock22
                Then one day I meet a man,
                He came to me and said,
                "Hard work good and hard work fine,
                but first take care of head"

Comment

actually mine looked alot like that, i paid 6000 for it it's champaigne with burgandy interior no spoiler(when i first bought it) and clean enough to eat off of then college parking lots ruined that

Comment

Man, the things i would do to obtain such a clean ass cb7 like that...
                    But oh this brings back memories when i bought my 1992 ex-r back in Nov 1991, fresh, clean, and oh the smell...jdm goodness

Comment

thats Accord is in MINT condition.

They had a 1990 Blue coupe 5 speed with 37K going for 6 Grand at the dealership I work at a couple years back.

Can't beat the looks of a minbt CB7

Comment

Speaking of putting that in a museum, a co-worker just today told me of a private American Honda Museum outside of the US headquarters. Here's a link from another forum:

http://www.honda-tech.com/zerothread/2019683

Comment

Originally posted by mrvinyl33
                          Speaking of putting that in a museum, a co-worker just today told me of a private American Honda Museum outside of the US headquarters. Here's a link from another forum:

http://www.honda-tech.com/zerothread/2019683
                          No cb7?
                          wat?

Comment

I think that blue one is a CB

Look at that fender

on the stairs, she grabs my arm, says whats up,
                            where you been, is something wrong?
                            i try to just smile, and say everything’s fine.

Comment

<

(129)Transactions and counting

Comment

I spy a few CB7s actually, just no direct pics. There looks to be one behind that one already mentioned. And of course that pic above with the CB7 print ad.

Comment

Working...
                                X