Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Nicesest '93 I've ever seen pics of

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nicesest '93 I've ever seen pics of

Wow... I was looking through autotrader and found this gem of a '93 coupe. Flawless. Beautiful. Stock. Leather. Champange Interior. Oh, and they want $6,000 for it. I wish I had the money... It's like like it came to 2007 via some sort of time warp. I have no idea how in the world it still looks like it does. And how the hell does it only have 80k miles? Who owned this thing? Please someone from the forum buy this. It deserves a loving owner like one of us.

http://www.autotrader.com/fyc/vdp.js...s=&cardist=504

This thing should be in a museum.
    -Christopher 1993 Accord DX 5spd
    Macon, GA

The Genisis of Digital Beauty:

holy moly that IS clean. I want.

Originally posted by kc8enb07
    does it come w/ jdm trash? they better throw away gold in it

Comment

wow that looks like it's straight out of a dealership as a brand new car
      Originally posted by deevergote
      I'd eat a baby for free. I'm hungry, dammit!

Comment

Yea this place is in South Florida. You should look at there website with the other cars that they have. It seems like everything looks brand new even if it's over 12 years old.

Comment

I don't know how anybody could ever stomach moding a car like that if they were to buy it. I'd probably just keep it stock because it looks so nice.

Comment

this has been posted before...

theyve been trying to sell that for at least 6 months that i know of...

i think no one has bit yet because 6k for a 93 is a lot of money, even tho its in prestine condition it would take a true enthusiast to pay 6k for that and not a lot of us have that kind of money lol which is why we are rocking 15 year old cars.

Comment

they want 6gs means u can get it for 5. i had no idea they made SE's in a coupe version. that car is truly beautiful.

TYPE R Big Build thread 25,000+ VIEWS!!!http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=123069
              I feel like BIG MEECH! LARRY HOOVER! whippin work! haileliuah one nation under god. REAL naggas gettin money from the freakin START!

Comment

I like the car as well but 6000 is a high starting point

You will eventually have to deal with the same problems as any other 14 yo vehicle ie timing belt, has it been changed? Is it dryrotted? What's rusted. How often was the oil changed, tranny service up to date? My thing is this. With cars that don't get driven often some people may not feel the need to do as much routine maintenance such as changing the fluids, belts, etc under the impression that it isn't driven daily so that stuff can't possibly be bad. Wrong. A car is a machine and machines need to be used regulary as a part of maintaining them. This helps keep the many moving parts functioning properly. If it were something less common maybe I could justify the price but I'd rather spend $2k on a cb7 with a little more miles and put the other $4k building it up myself. With that being said, that interior sure looks good

Just my $0.02.
                "I'm a dude playing a dude, disguised as another dude"
                "That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved."

Romans 10:9
                ><((((º>

Comment

thats a good pre-photo-shoot cleaning job

check out the vacuum tracks

DEVOTE

Comment

repost.... it was on ebay several months ago

Comment

Originally posted by StoobyMcDooby
                      repost.... it was on ebay several months ago
                      and several different times... I saw it and watched it just becuse they were asking 6k for a 93... SUPER CLEAN but good luck getting 6k for it.. Later

Comment

Originally posted by Ralphie
                        i think no one has bit yet because 6k for a 93 is a lot of money, even tho its in prestine condition it would take a true enthusiast to pay 6k for that and not a lot of us have that kind of money lol which is why we are rocking 15 year old cars.
                        People sell these cars for that much here. The worst part is people actually pay.

Comment

Yup it's mint

SOLD!!
                          Boosted H22
                          375whp 298 ft/lbs at 15psi

MEMBERS RIDE THREAD<<<CLICK FOR VIDS AND COOL PICS

Comment

its an auto

Please, Leave me some feeedback on my ride ^CLICK ^CLICK ^CLICK
                            Originally posted by deevergote.
                            But Honda guys know EVERYTHING about EVERYTHING! If you don't believe that, then you're just wrong...

Comment

clean but the first thing i would do is prime it flat grey! lmao.... j/k

clean ass car!

Comment

Working...
                              X