Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Fresh Drop Tein

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fresh Drop Tein

ok finished up the drop today (since my car has been down)....they are some crapy pics because i had five cars in the driveway so couldnt move it. But here are two for now....

They are Tein Springs with OEM struts (for now) im waiting till march or April for struts(thats around my bday)

THANKS to icedplaya123 is helped so much and could not done it without him also thanks to Bigjoegood1 who sold me the springs

BTW (yes i no my backwindow is not tinted it needs to be redone)

Last edited by Bcozzi71; 01-10-2008, 10:05 PM.

needs to be dropped more

Please, Leave me some feeedback on my ride ^CLICK ^CLICK ^CLICK
    Originally posted by deevergote.
    But Honda guys know EVERYTHING about EVERYTHING! If you don't believe that, then you're just wrong...

Comment

it will once they settle

Comment

OEM Struts will hold..

1993 Honda Accord LX 2004-2009
        1996 Honda Civic LX 2009-2012
        2012 Kia Optima LX 2012-2013
        2010 Honda Accord EX-L V6 2013-2018
        2007 Honda Fit Sport 2017-2017
        2018 Honda Accord EX-L 2.0T 2018-20XX

Comment

Originally posted by DarkShadow707
          OEM Struts will hold..
          you would no better than me ...so i dont want to seem like im saying i no more than a expert like you but will they ..........everyone tells me they will go

Comment

Originally posted by Bcozzi71
            you would no better than me ...so i dont want to seem like im saying i no more than a expert like you but will they ..........everyone tells me they will go
            Let me tell you my bedtime story.

Once upon a time there was a Black CB7 named Darkshadow707. Fellow members laugh at the poor bastard because it was on OEM Honda 4x4 Lift Kit. Darkshadow707 though of getting a 2.0 inch drop. A young man named Cali-Racer has supplied the springs and the installation. However they were no name brands and don't know the spring rate. Alas , after the installation Darkshadow707's OEM shocks holds until today. I'm dropped for atleast 6 months with OEM shocks.

Depending on your shocks mileage they will have a possibility of going.
            I have 185,000 miles on mine and still ok. My rears blew because of heavy groceries almost every 3 days.

100 pounds of rice + 4 passengers = Lowering the car more then 2.0 = blow

If you plan on replaceing them , go ahead it's a very wise choice.
            Last edited by ExplodingCake; 01-10-2008, 06:13 PM.

Comment

haha that has to be the best bedtime story i have ever heard................just one question you saidt they are still good till today but you blow them every three days?? haha im confuesed

Comment

haha that has to be the best bedtime story i have ever heard................just one question you saidt they are still good till today but you blow them every three days?? haha im confuesed
                no lol.. I meant was my rears blew quickly because of heavy groceries being done almost every 3 days. After that I upgraded to KYB GR2. No problems until today even with heavy groceries.

Comment

Originally posted by DarkShadow707
                  no lol.. I meant was my rears blew quickly because of heavy groceries being done almost every 3 days. After that I upgraded to KYB GR2. No problems until today even with heavy groceries.
                  Looks good. I have these KYB GR2's on my car for over a year now and no problems yet

But I have eibach springs not tein so your better in some ways I guess. But I love my drop
                  Maple50175 - you're annoying =P
                  Brandoncb7 - I don't mean to come across like an ass but I see why you irritate Aaron now.
                  JoshM - Crotch rocket = chick magnet.

Comment

thanks...........im so glad im not riding 4x4 anymore............

Comment

ok finished up the drop today (since my car has been down)....they are some crapy pics because i had five cars in the driveway so couldnt move it. But here are two for now....

They are Tein Springs with OEM struts (for now) im waiting till march or April for struts(thats around my bday)

THANKS to icedplaya123 is helped so much and could not done it without him also thanks to Bigjoegood who sold me the springs

BTW (yes i no my backwindow is not tinted it needs to be redone)

nice drop. its pretty ironic that i was also doing my own suspension upgrade too. my kyb gr-2's struts came in yesterday and i finally got them on the car with the neuspeed sports springs and the car rides beautifully.
                      my daily driver. (AOM June 2010)

"she may not look like much, but she's got it were it counts kid. Made a lot of special modifications myself."
                      MR page

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=76111

Comment

I've been on my Tein S-tech's with stock struts (135k on them) since June 07 and zero problems. My springs settled nicely after about a month and a half.

Comment

Originally posted by MadSpleen85
                          I've been on my Tein S-tech's with stock struts (135k on them) since June 07 and zero problems. My springs settled nicely after about a month and a half.
                          WOW thats sweet........nice to know about how long to take to settle and riding on OEM struts

Comment

for selling springs! j/k

Looks good Bcozzi!!!
                            "I'm a dude playing a dude, disguised as another dude"
                            "That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved."

Romans 10:9
                            ><((((º>

Comment

Looking good Brian, can't wait to see how it looks after it fully settles
                              Welcome to the world of lowered cars and crab walking over speed bumps lol

My Cb bad, Cb bright and the cops can kiss my Cb lights - I’m gone!
                              Frost White Member 13
                              My Ride
                              "Girls are like a new car... lease w/ option to buy"

Comment

Working...
                              X