Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Honda Tuning

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by oneoffaccord View Post
    i bet they are but i bet you have a few
    Actually the one I have are car and driver, I only get them once a year for the car of the year issue.

All these tuner/euro/hot rod mags are full all shit I've seen way to much of. Nice cars though.
    wat?

Comment

Originally posted by C91BLX7 View Post
      Herm.. so because I said one thing is overrated I'm automatically a pussy emo bitch?
      gtfo troll
      pretty much, but I was asking if it was you. :P
      Last edited by ikayto; 12-31-2008, 07:57 PM.

Comment

d112's car is mag worthy
        nough said
        Originally posted by deevergote
        Just do what PR CB7 said.

"I'm Going For Wood" (Clickey Clickey)

Comment

Originally posted by PR CB7 View Post
          d112's car is mag worthy
          nough said
          lol..

spoonsportsaddict

Comment

is yours?^^^^

Comment

is yours?^^^^
              most certainly not.and from what everyone keeps saying,none of ours are.

spoonsportsaddict

Comment

MY SHIT IS MAG WORTHY

MY CB should be on the front page beacuse of its awsomeness

THERE shouldnt be no AOM my car should win every month

WHEN u type "JDM" my car's picture should come up

thats what every cb owner thinks
                Just do what PR CB7 said.

"I'm Going For Wood" (Clickey Clickey)

Comment

your face.

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

that shit is funny right there

Comment

Originally posted by PR CB7 View Post
                      MY SHIT IS MAG WORTHY

MY CB should be on the front page beacuse of its awsomeness

THERE shouldnt be no AOM my car should win every month

WHEN u type "JDM" my car's picture should come up

thats what every cb owner thinks

lol's

Comment

Originally posted by 1990accordex-r View Post
                        I would guess that HT registers to honda forums keeping an eye out for full criteria cars.
                        he probably just made it, notice his first post was his comment?
                        I've had an account here for awhile, and posted a bit on Joey's old mag thread, but for some reason when I logged on last night it shows I have zero posts. Regardless, I skim through a large number of forums to look for possible new cars, keep tabs on trends, and look for new industry offerings. I logged on last night after reading Joey's blog and saw a ton of mis-information about what HT is about.

Bottom line - no magazine can make everyone happy. I see people bitching about SuperStreet, and I know that it's an awesome magazine. But again, they won't make every person that picks up their magazine happy, it's just not possible. Like I said previously, I would LOVE to shoot some Accords, but we haven't found any that are well rounded enough. I've seen some beautiful ones parked at Nisei and other events, with bone stock interiors and unpainted bays and it's unfortunate. Same goes for Preludes. Big Mike's Prelude appeared on the cover of HT a few issues ago because he built a masterpiece. Custom paint, interior, suspension, motor swap with ITB's and Bisi exh manifold, it was a great build, and it deserved recognition.

Originally posted by quickangel93 View Post
                        see in that engine bay you could see all the bumps on the frame, all the caulking, the stock weld spots, i bondoed all that shit. its going to be smooth like a babys ass.
                        None of that bondo will help me run a better time on a road course. Banging corners on super stiff suspension and R compounds + bondo = a big headache, and a waste of time in my eyes. To each their own

Comment

^^it seems to me that tuner magazines have a lot higher standards than say lowrider or hot rod. the reason for my saying this is that lowrider has featured countless cars with stock suspension, stock sterios, untouched engine bays, and street looking hydros and half the cars in hot rod are rat rods some of which dont even have wire tucks. I mean if honda tuning could do just one feature like a single page in the back displaying an actual street level tuner that isnt a trailer queen or a track only car that would be really cool. I mean im not asking for like my car with steelies on it to be featured but something realistic would be nice.

They rise their wooden pints and they yoik and sing
                          And they fight and dance 'till the morning

Dont forget my MRT for my 1992 Honda Accord LX

Everything in Japan is made with carbon fiber and used panties.

Comment

lol why bother, we see that stuff all day :P

Comment

Originally posted by J3wman View Post
                              ^^it seems to me that tuner magazines have a lot higher standards than say lowrider or hot rod. the reason for my saying this is that lowrider has featured countless cars with stock suspension, stock sterios, untouched engine bays, and street looking hydros and half the cars in hot rod are rat rods some of which dont even have wire tucks. I mean if honda tuning could do just one feature like a single page in the back displaying an actual street level tuner that isnt a trailer queen or a track only car that would be really cool. I mean im not asking for like my car with steelies on it to be featured but something realistic would be nice.
                              Go buy another magazine besides HT if you want to see more street level tuners.

Or, before calling out HT, go out buy the magazine and actually read it. They have the "Grassroots: Almost a Feature" page which is exactly what you are talking about. There are a few cars on our website that could be in that.

I'll go ahead and quote this because it's absolutely right

Originally posted by d112crzy
                              actually, none of those cars are near the what it takes to be worthy of a front cover shoot.

Do you guys ever read what goes in to the cars on the covers? nearly all of them have been taken completely apart and completely rebuilt from the ground up. No part has been left untouched.

Originally posted by Maple50175
                              Oh here we go again. Maples other half.

Comment

you know what? this thread aint nothing more than something else for some whiney bastard on this site to complain about. "yall wont feature my car." "ive seen better cars than that." who the **** cares? OH MY GOD!!!!

if you feel the need to complain about something from now on, do it somewhere else. i can see if your car is giving you issues. thats cool. i can see if your having relationship or life issues and you need someone to talk to. we're here for you.

but your complaining because they wont put your car or a accord on the cover of honda tuning? wtf? ive seen like 3 or 4 of them up there. all gens at that. get over yourselves. if you want your car featured on a HT mag, i want you to never procrastinate on anything on your car. if something happens to it, go out and fix it. even if its -20 out. go fix it. you got a hot set of JDM rims you want to get but only have $800 and they cost $2k, go get a loan and put yourself in debt.

if your not willing to do any of that then your car dont need to be on a cover. so many times ive read in these mags where guys have broke themselves trying to get the car built. not to get featured. but to get it built for them self. do all of that and then come back. til then, quit your belly achin and go suck an egg.

Comment

Working...
                                X