Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

@#%@ $% Piece Of %#@& Mother $%#&#@$

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@#%@ $% Piece Of %#@& Mother $%#&#@$

SH!T MAN I JUST GOT PULLED OVER AND WELL THEY TOOK MY CB AS IS
    DUDE I WANNA KILL SOMEONE

GODDAMIT I HAVE NO FREEKIN JOB NO MORE GOTTA PAY RENT
    BILLS AND NO WAY IN HELL WILL I BE ABLE TO GET MY CAR OUT
    WTF SHOULD I FREGGIN DO???????

sell yourself? just kidding man. find stuff around the house you don't need and sell on craigslist?

Yes my name is Dang, Don't use in vain
    1992 Honda Accord EX (Coupe/Bordeaux/Auto)
    1992 Honda Accord EX (Coupe/Bordeaux/H22A MT)
    2008 Honda Accord EXL (Coupe/SanMarino/6spd)

Comment

Time for lowered expectations.

Mcdonald's.
      Takin the bus.

Start from square one. If you cant afford rent, the CB is outta the question.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
      Originally posted by Jarrett
      Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

Originally posted by vietkid_2006 View Post
        sell yourself? just kidding man. find stuff around the house you don't need and sell on craigslist?
        well i have a few things that i took out the car new deck and other part but wont cover the car thanx for the suggestion
        its a 30 day hold and will easily be 1300 bux fuk man idk wtf to do

Comment

Why did they take the car??

I'm pretty sure they had a reason to.
          1993 Accord EX
          2011 Subaru STi

Comment

Originally posted by greencb7inkc View Post
            Time for lowered expectations.

Mcdonald's.
            Takin the bus.

Start from square one. If you cant afford rent, the CB is outta the question.
            dam i know wat u mean i have tons of money and my own hours in that thing

Comment

Originally posted by tonymontana1204 View Post
              Why did they take the car??

I'm pretty sure they had a reason to.
              well it made a funny sound sorta like a backfire"was his excuse to pull me over" was really my exhaust really sounded wierd they pulled me over they asked
              "does ur car have any mechanical problems"
              yup o2 sensor is going out thats y it made the sound
              well to us sounds like an unsafe car 30 day impound
              S.O.B.
              Last edited by konig; 06-28-2009, 04:12 PM.

Comment

Wow... is there anything illegal done to your car? Illegal tint, lowered more than your city allows, parts that aren't CARB exempt (modesto is in CA, right?)

Or did they really just impound your car for a backfire... because there is NO WAY a bad o2 sensor can be "unsafe"

Normally, I'd be on the side of the law... you break it, you pay the price... but this is one of those rare occasions that, if you are telling us the whole story, you aren't the one at fault... and they're being completely unfair.

If anything, a "fix it ticket" should have been in order... your car isn't working properly, and it was brought to their attention, so they could demand that you repair it.

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote. View Post
                  Normally, I'd be on the side of the law... you break it, you pay the price... but this is one of those rare occasions that, if you are telling us the whole story, you aren't the one at fault... and they're being completely unfair.
                  No fucking way backfire got his car impounded. There's definitely more to the story.

1999 BMW M3
                  2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
                  2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
                  2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

I'd think so too... I'll give him the benefit of the doubt... but it's quite unfair to impound a car JUST for that. Harassment and discrimination charges could probably be filed if there were no other issues with the car.

Comment

Wow... is there anything illegal done to your car? Illegal tint, lowered more than your city allows, parts that aren't CARB exempt (modesto is in CA, right?)

Or did they really just impound your car for a backfire... because there is NO WAY a bad o2 sensor can be "unsafe"

If anything, a "fix it ticket" should have been in order... your car isn't working properly, and it was brought to their attention, so they could demand that you repair it.
                      well they thought i did it to make fun of them cuz they pulled someone else over since they saw i can justify my error and thought i might b sum punk n an import they took it everything is legal hight carb everything

Originally posted by JoshM View Post
                      No fucking way backfire got his car impounded. There's definitely more to the story.
                      seriously thats y they impounded it they said it was unsafe and might blow up usual b.s only a fix it ticket

I'd think so too... I'll give him the benefit of the doubt... but it's quite unfair to impound a car JUST for that. Harassment and discrimination charges could probably be filed if there were no other issues with the car.
                      well i am going to press charges those cops if i can they were bein hella dum
                      they couldnt find a reason to impuond my sh!it so they just used that
                      they searched for drugs anything eiligal no tint no weapons nothing man they were just bein dix thats the way cops are around here
                      to finish thing off he found a sheriffs card with a case num on it checked it and was about some shooting towards my house few days ago and tried to harras me bout that too S.O.B
                      Last edited by konig; 06-27-2009, 11:34 PM.

Comment

now thats some bs if I ever heard it.
                        1993 Accord LX - Sold
                        93 BMW 525it - SOLD
                        92 Accord EX Sedan - SOLD
                        2000 Accord Coupe - Traded-In
                        2003 Accord V6 6spd Coupe - Sold
                        2001 Honda Civic Ex - SOLD
                        2013 Chevy Traverse LTZ - Kid hauler
                        2003 Acura Tl 3.2 - Daily Commuter

Comment

Originally posted by Gemini View Post
                          now thats some bs if I ever heard it.
                          seriously they fukin dum round here all becuz im in the wrong neighborhood

Comment

lawsuit...they were unjustified. cars don't blow up cause of bad o2 sensors...they run rich cause of bad o2 sensors.

fight it...you have the right...just stay cool and calm
                            Last edited by bcjammerx; 06-28-2009, 02:07 AM.
                            ____

Comment

Drank a fifth of vodka dare me to drive?
                              wat?

Comment

Working...
                              X