Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

"It's just an Accord..."

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah, I love when I see on here "I don't want an H22... everyone has that!"... roll up to a Civic guy with an H22 swapped CB, and he'll be impressed... because it takes a shitload of work to get that engine in his car, and compared to his options, it's a monster of an engine!

Comment

Originally posted by greencb7inkc View Post
      More like CIVICS = Natty Lite.

Every douche bag has one.
      Ouch . . .

The Hatch < < - - - - - - - - - - - - - - My Cars - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - > > The Accord

Comment

Hey nothing wrong with Civics, I love mine (and my Accord)

Comment

Originally posted by owequitit View Post
          I will be perfectly honest when I say that most kids who own Civics wouldn't know their gear shifter from the hole in their butt.
          Damn you guys are harsh.

I like both of my cars. Both get a fair amount of compliments, usually the Civic more than the Accord but thats fine. Each car has its pros and cons. I like the torquey felling of the F22 compared to the non existent torque in the Civic but when it comes to handling, I've had the Civic on 3 wheels on more than 1 occasion. The Accord doesnt feel as stable . . . yet.

The Hatch < < - - - - - - - - - - - - - - My Cars - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - > > The Accord

Comment

i had to go through this for months . theres 2 guys at my job on with an teg and the other with an 05 max . the 2 of them raced before . i think the max won . i kep hearing this shit day in and day out . finally i said enough . if the 2 of you got the balls to get next to me on 95 in my wagon lets go ..the next day the max left an lil earlier because i get off an half hour before them . i raped him like he was in an movie . he didnt even come in the next day . how was he to explain that an 92 station wagon spanked him by 4cars . in an 05 max. i think he was scared of any thing over130. imo. people talk the shit till you ask them to put up or shut up . . i seen an jacket i love that said .run your car , and not your mouth

I like the "suck me slowly" part. Thats my favorite.

Comment

Honda Kid: I've had quite a few Civics man. Can't say I'm a fan anymore. To each their own though. I'm glad to see you love them both at least

life is good.

Comment

Originally posted by honda_kid View Post
                Damn you guys are harsh.

I like both of my cars. Both get a fair amount of compliments, usually the Civic more than the Accord but thats fine. Each car has its pros and cons. I like the torquey felling of the F22 compared to the non existent torque in the Civic but when it comes to handling, I've had the Civic on 3 wheels on more than 1 occasion. The Accord doesnt feel as stable . . . yet.
                I have owned 2 hatches, and several other Civics. I currently own a Civic. I love Civics.

But that does not change the fact that for every intelligent enthusiast driving a Civic, there are 127.3 fucktards that wouldn't know their gear shifter from the hole in their butt.
                The OFFICIAL how to add me to your ignore list thread!

Comment

I really could care less what people think of my car

And for anyone who knows Brooklyn and thinks Accords are weak... accompany me on a midnight run through the Jackie Robinson Parkway

I guarantee they will feel differently

My Accord's chassis is pretty noodly, but it has good throttle response, a strong midrange, a decent suspension and great feedback from the brakes and steering wheel. It's a lot of fun and I enjoy it every time I take it out.

Originally posted by lordoja
                  im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

Originally posted by owequitit View Post
                    But that does not change the fact that for every intelligent enthusiast driving a Civic, there are 127.3 fucktards that wouldn't know their gear shifter from the hole in their butt.
                    Haha, truer words were never spoken.

Comment

There should be an Accord owners post pictures of your Civic thread.

Comment

Originally posted by Juice21 View Post
                        im sorry to say but here in tampa fl and also orlando many many ppl have more respect for the cb7. there are more and more showing up all around. me and others around here get love for our cb and i always get the head nod or random, yo ur car is dope shout out. i kind of wish it goes back to about a year and a half ago when ppl had no respect for em. because when u beat most those gsrs and itrs, ppl would be shocked. now when i race and win its like. yup he got a h in there thats why he won.
                        Yea, I see where you are coming from there.
                        R.I.P. Veronica - JDM F20A swapped 2.0 Si wannabe.

Comment

This 52 year old bodyman at work always complements me on my CB. The bodystyle, body lines, and stance. He has been looking at cars for a long time and that is what he always says. That body style just stands out. Plus we have the big block 4cyl for 92'. When we used to race around The CB has the top end. I know what i have and that is perfect! Thank you Honda!
                          http://WWW.DUBWISE.NET

My Job!

9DUBWISE 92 LXhttp://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=142580

RHD ITR conversionhttp://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=172577

Comment

The body lines are classic. In the 90-93 era of cars, I would have to rank the CB's appearance among the top for cars in the same category. It looks WAY better than the Camry and Altima (and a bit better than the Stanza... I like the Stanza). The Legacy and Galant are up there, as are the 3 Series and 190E. I don't feel that the American companies even came close.

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote View Post
                              The body lines are classic. In the 90-93 era of cars, I would have to rank the CB's appearance among the top for cars in the same category. It looks WAY better than the Camry and Altima (and a bit better than the Stanza... I like the Stanza). The Legacy and Galant are up there, as are the 3 Series and 190E. I don't feel that the American companies even came close.
                              That's because they didn't deev. Early 90's American cars were ewwwwwwwwwwwww.
                              R.I.P. Veronica - JDM F20A swapped 2.0 Si wannabe.

Comment

There were some interesting ones... GM had a DOHC 4 cylinder that made somewhere around 200hp. The Dodge Spirit R/T had a 2.2L turbo 4 making 224hp (the SRT-4 didn't do much better, over a decade later...)

They styling was pretty lame, though. Although the Spirit R/T looked pretty badass.

Comment

Working...
                                X