Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

"It's just an Accord..."

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have owned multiple of both,and honestly i've enjoyed every civic much more then any accord i've owned.I enjoy my civic more,but i got just as many compliments on my accord,so i honestly dont know what your talking about...

The whole civic vs. accord thing is honestly immature and stupid.Everytime i get into an arguement on this site i always get "why are you here,you own a civic" or "get out of here civicboy"

Enjoy what YOU drive,dont let someone elses ignorant comments bother you,atleast your not driving a ford

spoonsportsaddict

Comment

I love my cb and plan to mod it.What I don't understand is they are both honda's.I personally think cb's are better looking and look even better after tastful mods.

Comment

Originally posted by CB7 Sleeper View Post
        My threads never die mang.
        Because you put it in the noob section. They never let threads die.

They'll dig it back up after 4 months jsut to say "nice car!".

1999 BMW M3
        2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
        2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
        2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

Oh and one more thing civic owners are just angry cause everywhere they go they see another car like there's

Comment

Dude, I totally understand too what all of your guys are saying! All my friends are like your car is slow as ass and well...it is. But I just like the accord market because parts aren't available in VAST quantities like the Civic's and the Integra's. I like that you have to search for the best and nobody has YOUR car or style. All my friends hate too cause they think Mustangs are the shit and can rape all. I personally think they are for rich kids whose dad buys them a "muscle" car. I just really don't like Mustangs.

Comment

Originally posted by JoshM View Post
              Because you put it in the noob section. They never let threads die.

They'll dig it back up after 4 months jsut to say "nice car!".

This is true.
              R.I.P. Veronica - JDM F20A swapped 2.0 Si wannabe.

Comment

I take great comfort in my CB's looks, style and performance. Summed up best by friend of mine "I always liked this body style better than any other Honda. It was the coolest looking car when it came out and it still looks amazing."

Comment

x2

Comment

Does anyone else agree with me when I say that civics are fisher price toys?
                    I never liked civics because of the interior looks and styling. I always feel like I"m sitting in one of those Fisher Price wagons, where everything is plastic and it feels cheap.
                    This was my #1 reason for getting an accord. It had style and wasn't full of plastic. Also I enjoy being different than all my other friends who own civics; i'd rather be a leader than a follower.

I think people recognise that you are the black sheep in the crowd. But just like owning a S2000, deep inside they look up to you.

Comment

Immaturity definately plays a role. I also think where and who you hang out with does too. I have a few civic buddies around town, one with an H22 swap in his, and he loves my car about as much as his own.

Then again, none of the guys with civics I hang out with have rice. They are all very clean and well done, and relatively quick. So I think that just goes to show its not EVERY civic person, just who, where, and how old.

My 2004 Subaru Impreza WRX Thread

Comment

Originally posted by CB7 Sleeper View Post
                        Lol, yes. The lude kills the tiburon. My F22A6 beat my former co-workers tibby on the freeway. Lmao.
                        my buddy has a 2nd gen Tibby v6. only thing done to it is a CAI, high flow cat, and a 9lb flywheel, and ive never seen a lude come close to touching that thing

Comment

Screw them. At least u don't have a civic or a dc2 like everyone of your friends. Don't mind them. Also, how many of the accords u see are primer or running on cut springs. And think they're king of the street.

Don't get me wrong, civics and tegs can be done nice and I was in the market for a DD, and also considered those. But i think im happy with how much i paid for mine and how great this little car can be with a little effort put into them. Honestly, they're aint fast but they're nice. I down grade from a 1990 ls 400...VIP scene, even though my lexus wasn't much of anything but that 1uz had killed so many civics and tegs out there. And the platform was a lot better then them, even the accord. Your accord looks great and to me is comparable to many civics and tegs out there.

Comment

/\/\/\/\ I demand pictures of said Lexus.
                            R.I.P. Veronica - JDM F20A swapped 2.0 Si wannabe.

Comment

I only have pictures of it stock and partially modded. And none of them are online, but i'd try to get them on though. But got many of my Mk3 supra

Comment

Here's a tiny clip of an accord :] That's the first time I had seen an accord in media, besides commercials.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YFbLRZCExBk
                                at 1:50

Comment

Working...
                                X