Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

"It's just an Accord..."

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

well i get mixed treatment from people. Middle aged guys give me compliments or want to buy my car. Some frenz look at me and tell me why the hell you keeping/setting that old car, if you like the accord so much why not get a Euro-R or Sir-T. i give it to them straight up. the same old reason about potential. They come back with the weight arguement. I dish out to them. 4th gens are the lightest accords from the 90's to present. euro-Rs are 100kgs not lbs...i stress that part alot...NOT LBS, KGs!!! heavier than my car. and thats just the CL-1...the CL-7 is nearly 200KGs heavier than my car.

so with the setup i want no other accord can come talk to me. ( i'm goin to do a MRT soon just waiting on parts to come through)
    So with a proper suspension setup at a 2" drop on 215/40 R17x8 SSR spec-C. and engine setup of k20/k24 with 2.5" exhaust, CAI, and a rear disc convr with complete prelude vtec brake swap. AND with a proper exterior mod of the usual cd5 lip and skirts. with type-r rear lip and some foggies with a oem spoiler and maybe a blizzshade. all y'all haters are gonna shut up and start respectin. then they like to finish by sayin. But why put all that in THAT accord get a lighter chassis.

I even told them of the interior compared to both the teggy and civic straight up to year 2000. the CR-X and DA got blown out of the water. the EG, EK and DC2 is relatively the same. except for that the civic...and i want you guys to check this out. The dashboard. especially the part behind the steerin wheel, is set at an angle higher up compared to the CBs (i dont remember the DCs) so its harder to see over that part, or to see the bonnet especially if your 5"6 or 5"8. I dont like that. And whats the best part to me is, i've been told by my friends that my line of sight is lower than theirs as if to say my seat is lower. and they own EGs. i hate the style of EG front seats too and the Head unit from a/c to radio even our dash is better shows exactly which door is open. everything is in the right place. even the courtesy door lights. plus we got intersection lights along with rear fog and rear side markers. i dnt know about the other chassises getting those. everything a person could want or need came in our cars. just maybe not a B18C5 or B16b, but we dont care about those torqueless wonders (i aint disputing their finesse though). F-series with the simplest of a NA package drop in to match the performance of those B-series would own. all they have over us i believe is the gear ratio's and even then. a H tranny swapped would fix that or a H2B swap (forget the money part). And whats the best part, stock for stock a h22 (which we know is a direct fit) in our cars can hang with DC5s and EP3s and many more who are up there. just my 2 cents
    Last edited by jamaicancb3; 03-15-2010, 01:33 AM.
    '91 Concord Metallic Blue. Status: under construction

Comment

You look like you could beat them up...........So beat um up!!!!!!!!And get some work done to your CB AND BEAT THEM THAT WAY TOO!!!
      Only give advice when I know or have done it and it worked

Comment

Originally posted by 415cb7 View Post
        Here's a tiny clip of an accord :] That's the first time I had seen an accord in media, besides commercials.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YFbLRZCExBk
        at 1:50
        that bitch has fogs am i right?
        ┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

sick ass ebrake slide.
          ]

Comment

This was my (ex) girlfriend's status: | from shitmydadsays: "Don't ask for my opinion then. I said congrats on the car, just saying nobody's panties are getting wet from a fucking Honda Accord." lmfao. speak for yourself, old man. :P

Comment

Originally posted by true-bluecb7 View Post
              this Was My (ex) Girlfriend's Status: | From Shitmydadsays: "don't Ask For My Opinion Then. I Said Congrats On The Car, Just Saying Nobody's Panties Are Getting Wet From A Fucking Honda Accord." Lmfao. Speak For Yourself, Old Man.
              Lmfao

Comment

alot of people dont believe me when i spend my damn 6 month straight , save every penny i got until i have enought money to do a swap..h22a4 swap. now i had that swap already and people that drive civics, integras, are kinda of afraid of my swap because they know they will get spank. some civic guys told me..why don u get all those money and start to fix the exterior first , I replied , is not what you do , but is about what do u like to do. And he shutted up..lol

Comment

Originally posted by JoshM View Post
                  Because you put it in the noob section. They never let threads die.
                  I still stand by this comment.

1999 BMW M3
                  2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
                  2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
                  2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

So true, I want to delete it, but it's one of my better threads.
                    R.I.P. Veronica - JDM F20A swapped 2.0 Si wannabe.

Comment

Originally posted by 415cb7 View Post
                      Here's a tiny clip of an accord :] That's the first time I had seen an accord in media, besides commercials.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YFbLRZCExBk
                      at 1:50
                      booom shocka locka!

worst rap ever.
                      Accord SE

93se
                      Members Ride
                      Bought from: H22wagon93, Theos92VR4, Hondafan81, Father Time, DarkHusk, Gunrunner, FamousFreak
                      Sold to: sulimed, BurtonRiderT6, tishock

Comment

Didn't get to read all they way through....

Got to go to work but one weekend I was talking with two of my buddies one has a CB7 and the other has a BB4 (prelude) anyways we are just standing around in a parking lot on our main street here talking back and forth and had this other guy that was in the same parking lot come over and say "Hey wanna race I bet I can beat your ricer with my Z28" I looked and laughed at him and told him "first off my car isn't 'ricey' and second ok we can race.... lets see who can make it to the furthest gas station on one tank" and that shut him up real quick and he just had this dumbfounded look on his face and my buddies and I just went back to talking and he walked off and left the parking lot lmao that made my night.
                        Originally posted by 92jdm
                        if you have any mechanical inclination, it should be easier than a drunk highschool girl after prom.

Comment

Originally posted by Eazy M 316 View Post
                          "HECTORS RUNNIN SPOON ENGINES AND NAAAWWWWWSSSSS" everyone will give u shit
                          I lol'd.

Comment

thank you for writing this i feel the exact same way..i'm sure many of us do....and your car is very nice.
                            92 Accord EX - SOLD

PSN: REDxMAN-_-

MR===>http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=146478

Comment

Originally posted by Chico Suave View Post
                              Got to go to work but one weekend I was talking with two of my buddies one has a CB7 and the other has a BB4 (prelude) anyways we are just standing around in a parking lot on our main street here talking back and forth and had this other guy that was in the same parking lot come over and say "Hey wanna race I bet I can beat your ricer with my Z28" I looked and laughed at him and told him "first off my car isn't 'ricey' and second ok we can race.... lets see who can make it to the furthest gas station on one tank" and that shut him up real quick and he just had this dumbfounded look on his face and my buddies and I just went back to talking and he walked off and left the parking lot lmao that made my night.
                              HAHA!! thats great!
                              Accord SE

93se
                              Members Ride
                              Bought from: H22wagon93, Theos92VR4, Hondafan81, Father Time, DarkHusk, Gunrunner, FamousFreak
                              Sold to: sulimed, BurtonRiderT6, tishock

Comment

Originally posted by Eazy M 316 View Post
                                dude just blow it off dont let it get to you. theres this guy who drives a hatch and EVERYWHERE i mean everywhere i see him he stops and revs his engine like i care. Like three nights ago me and my girlfriend were outside just got back from the store and i hear his fart cannon coming down the street he slams on his breaks just to yell "ACCORDS ARE ***" then drives off like hes hard people are dumb and if your car isnt "FAST AND FURIOUS" or "HECTORS RUNNIN SPOON ENGINES AND NAAAWWWWWSSSSS" everyone will give u shit

That was seriously some funny ish. Anyhow, everyone of the those people that you mentioned, the ones that look down on the Cb7... They are not true enthusiasts. Appreciation of a tastefully modified car in general doesn't exist for someone who doesn't know what they're actually looking at... The rice mentality... that's all it is.

Comment

Working...
                                X