Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

A question for the EX and SE owners

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I open mine in all seasons.

depending on if it's raining, snowing, or super cold out.

I had mine open almost all day today.

Yes my name is Dang, Don't use in vain
    1992 Honda Accord EX (Coupe/Bordeaux/Auto)
    1992 Honda Accord EX (Coupe/Bordeaux/H22A MT)
    2008 Honda Accord EXL (Coupe/SanMarino/6spd)

Comment

Mine is always open except for sometimes on the highway, just because of noise. I had an OEM visor but it doesn't fit under my bike rack and the fairing helps but it's still really loud. I always have the flap open, I like the light coming in

Underground.Society
      Originally posted by Deevergote
      If it doesn't really matter... shut the fuck up and let it be.

Comment

I feel like a caged animal in a car w/no sunroof.

I usually have the little flap open if it's not too hot out.

Originally posted by lordoja
        im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

other than rain or parked for a long time... i keep mine open amap

Please, Leave me some feeedback on my ride ^CLICK ^CLICK ^CLICK
          Originally posted by deevergote.
          But Honda guys know EVERYTHING about EVERYTHING! If you don't believe that, then you're just wrong...

Comment

Originally posted by gloryaccordy View Post
            I feel like a caged animal in a car w/no sunroof.

I usually have the little flap open if it's not too hot out.
            Yo Glory that is so true. mine is always open, if its closed then the flap is open for the sunshine.

Comment

I dont drive my car in the winter but then i have it out on a sunny warm day then fuck ya its open

Comment

Originally posted by apex 86 View Post
                Yo Glory that is so true. mine is always open, if its closed then the flap is open for the sunshine.
                Sometimes the sun gets too hot though. That's my only gripe

Originally posted by lordoja
                im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

I rarely open mine, but when it is hot is the only time I open it.

Originally posted by visualpoet
                  some owners think it's the best thing since titties

Comment

Wow, lots of great responses.

Glad to see/know I'm not the only crazy one who will drive with it fully open even in rain.

I have to at least have the sunflap thingy put back, so light comes filtering through.

life is good.

Comment

Originally posted by DJ metadelic View Post

Pretty much gauranteed when I'm in the car, it is open, even in the winter
                      same here, crank up the heat and drive in style lol

Comment

Originally posted by DJ metadelic View Post
                        Hey guys, I've got a question about your moonroof.

After Mike (greencb7inkc) talked about it, I realized that I couldn't live without it now, since I'm so damn used to it. Haven't had a car with one in quite a while so not taking it for granted lol.

So what about you guys?? how often do you use your moonroof.

Pretty much gauranteed when I'm in the car, it is open, even in the winter
                        gotta agree any type of weather cold blasting the heat moonroof rear windows open summer no a/c so all windows nd moonroof open lol
                        http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=138029 <-mrt

diy whore riiittteeee here
                        [URL="http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?p=2208455"]
                        http://www.b20vtec.com/forums/members/pr3pg4lyfe.html

Comment

Originally posted by gloryaccordy View Post
                          Sometimes the sun gets too hot though. That's my only gripe
                          True brotha. the sun do burn but thats why there is cloudy days.

Comment

Unless it's really pouring out, I'll leave it all the way open

life is good.

Comment

I'm a smoker, so mine is always open unless it's really raining or it happens to be frozen shut, lol... keeps my car from smelling bad
                              91 EX Coupe 5 Speed
                              My Ride Thread

ASE Certified Master Tech Since 2005

Originally posted by deevergote
                              That's like watching a guy stick his head up his own ass. Impressive... but why?
                              Bought From: Quakerjoe , MikeW

Comment

LOL me too. I usually have the driver's window cracked too.

life is good.

Comment

Working...
                                X