Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

A question for the EX and SE owners

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A question for the EX and SE owners

Hey guys, I've got a question about your moonroof.

After Mike (greencb7inkc) talked about it, I realized that I couldn't live without it now, since I'm so damn used to it. Haven't had a car with one in quite a while so not taking it for granted lol.

So what about you guys?? how often do you use your moonroof.

Pretty much gauranteed when I'm in the car, it is open, even in the winter

life is good.

Depends on the weather, really.

Whenever the sun comes out and its at least 40 or higher, i'll open it. Sometimes i'll just open the flap and light in.

Now summer time, so long as its not raining or im not running the AC it'll be open. I love hoppin in, starting her up and cranking that bad boy open.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
    Originally posted by Jarrett
    Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

I haven't had the car too long, since November so it hasn't seen much rain yet.

(I was just reminded of the G&R song, lol).

I'd imagine that even when it does rain, I'll still have the m.roof open a tad

life is good.

Comment

Nah, lol.

I have a visor and while it does help a bit, water still accumulates on the flat surface of the glass so when i stop, it'll run into the car or if i take off, it'll fall back into the roof compartment.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.

Comment

I should probably invest in a visor too.

life is good.

Comment

mines is always open!!!
            WHITEONWHITE

Comment

thats exactly why I wire tucked, and deleted everythign to include AC...because I have my sunroof to ventilate in the summer.

'09 Mini Cooper S (R56)

Comment

Mine is open alllll the time.
                R.I.P. Veronica - JDM F20A swapped 2.0 Si wannabe.

Comment

mine's open occasionaly, depending on weather. or to chuck various items out but in spring / summer its nice to have.
                  <

(129)Transactions and counting

Comment

Originally posted by greencb7inkc View Post
                    Depends on the weather, really.

Whenever the sun comes out and its at least 40 or higher, i'll open it. Sometimes i'll just open the flap and light in.

Now summer time, so long as its not raining or im not running the AC it'll be open. I love hoppin in, starting her up and cranking that bad boy open.

Same here except that I don't have AC but I am ok with that.

Comment

I opened mine just today, on my lunch break.

Comment

That's one feature I miss from my GTP. The only CBs I've owned have been a 92 LX and a 92 DX...

Comment

The only time I use my sunroof is to let the heat escape on really hot days while I'm parked at work.

1999 BMW M3
                          2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
                          2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
                          2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

i use mine occasionally, if its not open, i always have the inner door open for light, just feels more open in the car with the extra light. once in a blue moon i'll close it just to see the change and it feels ick! so i open it back up again

1992 Accord EX MT : CB#2
                            DIY OEM amber corners w/reflectors

Comment

If I'm driving, it's open. I recently drove 25 miles through mild rain - sunroof roof open the whole way. Above 45mph, the amount of raindrops falling in becomes negligible due to the air moving around the car. All you get at highway speeds is cool, moist air.
                              I wouldn't try it in a downpour, but the interior didn't get the least bit wet even through a 5 mile stretch with moderate rain.
                              It's simply wonderful. Unless I get an M3 with a carbon fiber roof, I'm sunroof for life.
                              Original-Owner 1991 Honda Accord
                              2005 Acura TSX 6MT
                              2010 Mazda Miata Grand Touring

Comment

Working...
                              X