Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Beginner Off Topic Questions - Ask Here

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• deevergote
    replied
    This is not the place to ask. Make your own thread, and people will respond.

Leave a comment:

• Via_Wormholes
    replied
    Hey I didn't know where to ask this as I'm new to this site.
    But does anyone know a good website for interior parts? Like new carpet and seat covers and specifically door panels? Mine are trashed out and I wanna get some new ones but not from the junkyard.

Leave a comment:

• deevergote
    replied
    Welcome to the site. Definitely make a new thread in the beginner off topic section. People will be happy to give you tons of advice.

Leave a comment:

• cb7_aggression
    replied
    Hey guys! Brand new to the site, not so brand new to the cb7 world. My Dad had a cb7 I used to putt around in while I swapped my old civic. Anyways, quick question. I'm looking into buying a pretty clean cb7 off of craigslist, and I was wondering if I would be allowed to create a post in this thread, or a new thread in the beginner off topic forum, about buying advice on the car. Potentially put a link to the ad, and get some insight as to what to look for and if the price is good etc... Thanks for reading, and hopefully replying!

Leave a comment:

• dj_ender
    replied
    Originally posted by Nomad93 View Post
    how the hell do i go about getting help on here?
    Post a thread and ask a question.

Leave a comment:

• Nomad93
    replied
    how the hell do i go about getting help on here?

Leave a comment:

• deevergote
    replied
    No problem. If there are any further questions, feel free to ask. People are always glad to help those that have tried to help themselves. The only time you'd ever get any rude treatment is if you display blatant laziness.

As for the Ford, feel free to post pictures of it in the Beginner Image Gallery. I'm sure lots of people here would love to see it! We love all cars here. We know our old Accords aren't the most capable cars on the road. While we have our preference, we don't think we're superior. Hell... I've got an 06 Cadillac CTS-V parked behind my CB7, and my fiancee has an 03 Mini Cooper S. We've got all the bases covered!

Also, just so you're aware, the term "troll" in the online forum world generally refers to someone that posts specifically to cause trouble. I can tell that's not your purpose, but others may react differently. A legitimate newbie question could be regarded as a joke. Don't be too put off if you get some smartass answers.

Leave a comment:

• Trollking70
    replied
    Originally posted by deevergote View Post
    Here you go: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...=abbreviations

I just added that to the "sticky" in this section as well. It should've been there all along!

Thanks for the link, it's already cleared up some questions.

Leave a comment:

• deevergote
    replied
    Here you go: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...=abbreviations

I just added that to the "sticky" in this section as well. It should've been there all along!

Leave a comment:

• Trollking70
    replied
    Language Barrier...

OK, I'm VERY new to the whole "forum" seen. Is there a place I can go to find out what all the initials and abbreviations mean? I've been a heavy, American Iron guy all my life, and at 45yo I've ended up with a '92 Accord in trade for my Big Block Ford (no comments about the Ford, she was big and she was fast and she always ran)... I have to say that I'm having a blast driving this little car, and due to my love of speed and working on my old cars, I went looking for knowledge on my new toy...and that brought me to CB7tuner.com .

I've looked through some of the threads, but am getting lost with all of the jargon and abbreviations. Any help you can give will be appreciated.

Thanks for the help,

TrollKing.

Leave a comment:

• dj_ender
    replied
    http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=158273

Leave a comment:

• ZoneOneCB7
    replied
    How do I add a picture to my profile or avatar?

Leave a comment:

• deevergote
    replied
    As posted in the Rules section:
    http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=158273

I strongly suggest spending a few minutes reviewing that section.

Leave a comment:

• ja-sens-cb7
    replied
    how do i post pictures of my car or a profile pic? :/

Leave a comment:

• deevergote
    replied
    Do you mean the Beginner Off Topic forum?
    You have over 30 posts, and cannot create new threads in the Beginner Forums. You can create new threads anywhere else. Including the regular "Off Topic" section.

All of this is explained quite clearly in the rules.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X