Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Hiiiiiiiii

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hiiiiiiiii

So I use to be on here as honda_accordgrl.....dont remember my password, or ANYTHING...dont even have that email address anymore...

anyhow some of you know me, like Rob "gilly" because he bought my 92 accord which was a sad sad day for me, but a great day for him.

Lets see, Jessie and Jacob and all the people from tenn know me, nic, uhm....yea anyhow HIIIIIIII

I am in the process of lookin for another cb7 (still have my cb7 tat!!!)

I missed you guys!!!!!

ok so WHATS UP

oh and BTW here are some new pics of me...yup lost more weight *giddy giddy*

Last edited by nicole_marie; 02-27-2012, 10:14 PM. Reason: added pics

Howdy, can't say I remember you but welcome back.

Comment

hi welcome back!!!!

you have a cb7 tatoo?? picture?

Comment

welcome back i remember you....

Comment

yes I do...my oldest which is now 8, helped me do it....let me try to take a pic of it..its on my shoulder

Comment

Nicole!! Whats up girl! I knew you would be back
            Cappuccino Member #9<--- click for thread

^click for MRT^
            CB9 MRT-R.I.P.
            Coupe MRT

Comment

What you mean your 8 year old helped you do it?

C-3PO's MRT USDM yo!

then i see my baby, suddenly I'm not crazy,
              It all makes sense when i look into her eyes

Comment

i used his hand to draw it, he was actually like 2 at the time lol

hey lilb...yea i will be honest....i was in an abusive relationship for the past 3 years, and he "made" me get off this site, because in his words "its just full of men that you dont need to talk to".....he also wouldnt let me work on cars or do any "guy" stuff.....

now im SINGLE and LOVING EVERY MINUTE OF IT....so IM BAAAACKKK

Comment

Originally posted by nicole_marie View Post

i used his hand to draw it, he was actually like 2 at the time lol

hey lilb...yea i will be honest....i was in an abusive relationship for the past 3 years, and he "made" me get off this site, because in his words "its just full of men that you dont need to talk to".....he also wouldnt let me work on cars or do any "guy" stuff.....

now im SINGLE and LOVING EVERY MINUTE OF IT....so IM BAAAACKKK

ahahah possesive guy.... this is like my ex-GF... these people suck... im in good hands now, hope you will find too. hope you will find another cb to fit with ur tatoo also..

Comment

honestly I am not looking right now....my prince charming will come along when I least expect it. And I will find my next project. Happy has my baby now....I did a lot of hard work to her....and she was my first auto to manual swap and h22a swap I ever did!! it was FUN.....man I wish I had all the pics. I am sure they are on here somewhere. It has been about 3 years since I was last on.

Maybe jacob or someone has some pics......but Happy said he is gonna look for me as well. I just sold my cd5 though I cried....but I will be back in the game shortly, plus I am getting a cbr 900 this spring woohoo

Comment

Yay nice projecttt!!! keep up!

Comment

if my fiance didnt care id sell ya mine! lol...but she says i trade andbuy sell cars too much lol....=P....2 door is a little pain with my 14 month old...=/

Comment

Originally posted by Phantomplanet89 View Post
                          if my fiance didnt care id sell ya mine! lol...but she says i trade andbuy sell cars too much lol....=P....2 door is a little pain with my 14 month old...=/

honestly I want another 4 door.....I have 3 kids Oh I wonder if mike, mike and mike are on here still hahahah all rang from overland park, ks, to st louis!

I sold my green coupe to the mike in st louis

Comment

Originally posted by nicole_marie View Post
                            bang!

Comment

i have a blue coupe, its nice but 4 doors would be nicer lol

Comment

Working...
                              X