Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Whats the age of us Cb7 owners and what do we do for a living?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Im 19, dont have a cb anymore but i work as a detailer at one of the car washes in town and work at hollister as a "model"

Comment

i am 25 and i work for the city of Los Angeles.. I am on a apprenticeship journey that lasts 18 months and after that i will be a diesel technician.. i make good money rightn now but i have a lot of bills which equates to a teenager making $8.00/hr.

Comment

25 Currently Deployed United States Army (Mo National guard) 8 years this October.

MOS: 25B: Information technology Specailist
        25Q: Range Extension Operator

I have 3 CB7's

Upon return plan on being a full time student. Used to work as a preschool teacher and various computer shops. Also a part time musician/producer.
        The CB7 Collector.
        Team Kindred Impulse Member #3
        92 LX Coupe F22A1
        2013 Toyota Corolla S
        92 EX Sedan F22A1
        Originally posted by deevergote
        Do you really need to make a thread asking if having your car like this /---\ will cause uneven tire wear? Try walking like that for a few weeks and see if your shoes wear funny! (hint: they will.)

Comment

I'm 25, and work as Diagnostic Technician at Honda.
          Possibly soon to change though in the next few years . . . Time will tell.

Car Safety / General Servicing Checks --------Basic suspension checks

My 5.7 LS1 Holden Ute

A "Finished" project car is never finished until its been sold.

If at first you don't succeed, Try again. Don't give up too easily, persistance pays off in the end.

Comment

28, I work for a Dept of Defense contractor building war machines to protect those in the service. Just hit my 9 year mark here. Had a 92 4dr EX that I sold to buy a bike. Missed the CB world so I sold the bike and bought another CB.

Comment

25, I'm a tattoo artist in kennesaw, GA First car was a CB, driving my second one now..

Comment

32. I'm a private dick.

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote View Post
                  32. I'm a private dick.
                  opposed to a communal dick?
                  These cars will never be the best at anything, but they're pretty damn good at everything.

92ex CB7<-SOLD 93ex CB9shiftingshift73C10

Comment

I'm 23 and also a repair/diag tech at the Honda dealer. I do it all.

Comment

Originally posted by mtnbikaah View Post
                      opposed to a communal dick?
                      He's more of a communal dick here, for all the regulars to swallow his load. But he's also a communal teat for the n00bs to suckle upon.

Comment

Originally posted by crazymikey View Post
                        He's more of a communal dick here, for all the regulars to swallow his load. But he's also a communal teat for the n00bs to suckle upon.
                        These cars will never be the best at anything, but they're pretty damn good at everything.

92ex CB7<-SOLD 93ex CB9shiftingshift73C10

Comment

No longer own a CB, but I've had 3.

I'll be 21 this year, yeah buddy. Certified in brakes and suspension, I work at a shop here called Star Customs, we're a CARSTAR company that also does restorations, and all that fancy pimp-my-ride stuff. I do some repairs and aftermarket brakes/suspension stuff, but I'm actually the Detail Dept. Manager.

I'm the youngest person within the company, but after I showed them my resume and showed them the work I could do, they hired me right into management. Not bad for a college dropout if I do say so myself.
                          R.I.P. Veronica - JDM F20A swapped 2.0 Si wannabe.

Comment

I'm 17 and I work at Colonial Auto as a Painter's Helper(AA meeting style!). Pretty cool job since I only have to go to school for one week, and then I go out and work the next!

Comment

I'm 19, work at McDonald's to pay for classes. Trying to get a degree in physical therapy. Also at the moment trying to get in the military (born into the military) so I can have a stable job/income and help with school.

The Facebook group

Comment

I'm 20, (21 in one week)
                                Work at a hospital as a central supply tech
                                basically deliver and stock medical supplies for doctors and nurses.
                                Hospital benefits are really nice

Comment

Working...
                                X