Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

all work no play. whats your job?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

all work no play. whats your job?

I hate my job is so f~ing boring & not for me. so I was thinking what kind of job do you guys have? & do you like it?

93 Accord LX Sedan (sold)
    01 Civic LX Sedan (sold)-93 Accord EX Wagon (totaled)
    93 Accord SE Sedan (sold)-92 Accord EX Sedan (sold)
    93 Accord SE Coupe (sold)-97 Accord SiR Wagon (sold)

95 Accord LX Wagon (CURRENT)-05 Impreza WRX Sedan (CURRENT)-02 Ram 1500 (CURRENT)-20 VW Jetta (CURRENT)

full-time autobody. it's fun but the money isn't right so i think i'm gunna be leavin soon to find something better.

Comment

oh I forgot to ask how much $ do you get an hour

95 Accord LX Wagon (CURRENT)-05 Impreza WRX Sedan (CURRENT)-02 Ram 1500 (CURRENT)-20 VW Jetta (CURRENT)

Comment

definately not enough lol..i make 10 an hour now lol. i started out there knowing nothing so i only make a dollar more now than i started last year. my boss gives a dollar raise every 6 months tho but yea if you go to a shop or dealership to do autobody your a lot better off with more experience because then they'll start you out with more.

Comment

I make 11.15 an hour doing 12 hour shifts 5 days a week....I work at exxonmobil...it makes the films used in like chip bags and on labels and shit.

Burrito Bandidos: It will change your fuckin life

Comment

ASM for hot Topic ive been there 2 and a half years and love it more and more each day

1966 Chevy Nova
            1974 Super Beetle
            2012 Ford Super Cobra Jet
            2004 Honda Element
            2004 Honda Ruckus
            2003 Honda Ruckus

www.weezoonline.com
            www.facebook.com/weezoonline

Comment

i work for the city, im a garbage man and a recycling man (RHD TRUCKS!!!!) other then the rhd recycling truck...i hate my job
              ..[CB7][STAR]..
              MY MEMBERS RIDE THREAD

Comment

Selling Hid Kits

Comment

Abercrombie and Fitch, as a PTI, $7 hr. Only 30% discount. Alot of work for a little pay. But the people at work make it fun.

Comment

UPS third shift, container loader, $9 an hour with awesome benefits, and they pay for my college tuition which is also nice. i get bonuses for completing semesters(500), bonuses for milestons(30, 60, 90 credit hours, $600 bonus), and bonuses for associates and bacholrs degrees, 400 and 1000 respectively.

the job itself is pretty bullshit and id rather be doing sumthing else, but they pay tuition and i gotta stick with it.

My Members Ride Thread
                    Originally posted by deevergote
                    You have to think outside the box to get IN the box!

Comment

Getting kicked really hard in the neck by DoctorCipher!!!! We're drunk!!!

- 1993 Accord LX - White sedan (sold)
                      - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (wrecked)
                      - 1991 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
                      - 1990 Accord EX - Grey sedan (sold)
                      - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
                      - 1992 Accord EX - White coupe (sold)
                      - 1993 Accord EX - Grey coupe (stolen)
                      - 1993 Accord SE - Gold coupe (sold)
                      Current cars:
                      - 2005 Subaru Legacy GT Wagon - Daily driver
                      - 2004 Chevrolet Express AWD - Camper conversion

Comment

Originally posted by Weezo182
                        ASM for hot Topic ive been there 2 and a half years and love it more and more each day

sounds good. I want to work in a store. right now I work for nippon. its boring. I have to unload heavy boxes & put them in the shelf. my back hurts every day. plus Im the only one that speaks english there. & theres no one my age.

Comment

I work part time at Disney World making $7.40 an hour. Used to work a second job at a Guess Outlet store but left it because i wasnt really feeling it. Looking for a second job right now, something better that pays more.

This is Myspace

Comment

i work for my dad doing general contracting making 80 dollars a day no matter how long or short the day. i dont really like working with my dad that much but its pretty ok money

Comment

I make 8.25 an hr at the ups store. It blows. Shitty hrs liek 25 a week, its a waste.
                              I need to make 10+ errr

Comment

Working...
                              X