Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Hello from British Columbia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello from British Columbia

Hi everyone, been perusing the forum for a few months now and felt like I should finally say something.

I have a pair of 1992 cb7 5spd coupes in champagne silver with maroon interior. Yes they're literally identical right down to the extras selected, only difference is one has a black hood from a previous accident (before my time) and one has a twin pipe exhaust and way too many engine grounds. I love both of these cars to death and would love to mod one and restore the other to original. Accord #2 (the second one i got) is in my garage for timing belt and water-pump at the moment but other then that they both run strong and are great on the 4 minute mountain pass near my house. lots of fender rust as is the case in BC but nothing Bondo wont fix I've been doing research on what to do to the modded one (Accord #1) either NA performance mods or H22 swap, not a turbo fan, H22 seems to be common consensus but it feels like a waste to shelve a perfectly good engine.

I digress, it's so easy to ramble about my car, as my girlfriend is fond of reminding me. I'm sure most of you have the same problem

Thanks for staying so active despite how old our cars are, expect many updates over this summer on the Canadian Coupes.

Ahh welcome fellow Canadian! Nice cb7s, how long have you had them? How many km on them?

Comment

These look excellent. Welcome.
      http://www.hondanews.com/releases/19...d-introduction

Comment

I’ve had the first one for 5 years and the second for 2. They both need paint and the first one (black hood) has a pretty sizeable dent in the side that needs fixing (forgot to mention). They have 369,000 and 345,000 respectively.

Comment

Working...
        X