Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Not sure if anyone still comes here but...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not sure if anyone still comes here but...

Used to use this site back in the day, but anyway, long story short is I just got my first car - like the actual first car I had back. Its a good ol' 1992 CB7 Accord, bought new in 1991 by my grandma with 10 miles on it, and its going full resto-mod.

Feels good to be back in it. One love.

We/re still here. Welcome back. Post some pictures and plans.
    90 LX 4dr 5 spd 396,014 (sold 1/1/2022) - MRT: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=201450
    08 Element LX FWD AT 229,000 - MRT: fleetw00d : 2008 Honda Element LX - CB7Tuner Forums

Comment

Naa no-one here

Comment

Welcome back! my CB7 was my grandpa's that was bought new.

Comment

I'll pop some pictures up tomorrow when there's light to grab some with.

Current main goal is just restoring the interior to A-1, new clutch master and slave, new Master brake booster and lines, and some new rubber to get it rolling up the road and see what its really really needing. Shooting for being able to tear it all back down next winter with a better idea of what Im going for parts list wise and have my good buddy start restoring the body back to factory, down to the paint.

Probably gonna go with a lil 1.5-2" drop, some respectable shoes, rebuild its original (still kicking strong) engine, and give it a light cam with some other performance fun stuff and then Sunday driver it for the rest of my life, but we all know between now and then that will likely change.

Just super happy to have saved the car I spent half my childhood in from the scrap yard in the first place. The rest is just time and vision.

Comment

I love to hear stuff like this, especially when it's going to be a resto-mod rather than the now-typical "stance it, ruin it, then crush it" mentality.

Click for my Member's Ride Thread
            Originally posted by Stephen Fry
            'It's now very common to hear people say, "I'm rather offended by that", as if that gives them certain rights. It's no more than a whine. It has no meaning, it has no purpose, it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. "I'm offended by that." Well, so fucking what?' —Stephen Fry
            Eye Level Media - Commercial & Automotive Photography: www.EyeLevelSTL.com

Comment

We’re still kicking though only a few of us, actually post. Love hearing stories like this.
              ~Nick~
              FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" Lucky #13
              MR Thread:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ight=Grumpys93

Comment

Originally posted by steelbluesleepR View Post
                I love to hear stuff like this, especially when it's going to be a resto-mod rather than the now-typical "stance it, ruin it, then crush it" mentality.
                Agree with this. Lately I've been seeing more neon in the fenderwells and inside the wheels, underglow seems to be coming back too for some reason. Along with squated bro trucks.

I love and hate seeing CBs in the junkyard.

Under Construction​​​​​​​​

Comment

Originally posted by Size9zombie View Post

Agree with this. Lately I've been seeing more neon in the fenderwells and inside the wheels, underglow seems to be coming back too for some reason. Along with squated bro trucks.

I love and hate seeing CBs in the junkyard.
                  To be honest I am excited underglow is coming back. I always loved the look of it on tuner cars. I have an old LED set sitting in a box, that I have wanted to install since I bought it back in 2010, just can't figure out how to mount them under the car and they are red in color so its illegal unless I am parked. But I think a nice clean white color underneath would look pretty cool.
                  ~Nick~
                  FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" Lucky #13
                  MR Thread:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ight=Grumpys93

Comment

Welcome back to the fold.
                    http://www.hondanews.com/releases/19...d-introduction

Comment

Clean whip bro! I had a 93 cb7, it was my first Honda I ever mod.... It had a h23a (blue top) with a h22 trans. It was a true sleeper. The joy I get from people don't expect an old accord to hold its own with these modern cars these days, specially on track days. I sure miss that car.
                      Last edited by AlexPhilip; 01-29-2022, 04:03 PM.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	CB7001.jpg
Views:	107
Size:	24.0 KB
ID:	4980899
                        I've still got my 91 CB7, she's still runnin' strong, although I've been keepin' her in storage for the past 3 years and try to get over there to start her up at least once a month.
                        It's hard to let her go so she's still in my fleet of aging whips.

Comment

i just popped by in to see if this site is still up. miss the old days before fb and smart phones when you had to bust out the laptop or desktop to find info. but these days im trucking and not owning a cb7 since i sold mines. i miss it all the time tho. now i got a mazdaspeed6 and it reminds me of my cb7. so now that i have more knowledge and money im doing a all out build. much greater than my cb7. but nice to see people here
                          miss my turbo cb7
                          moved onto volvos. dont know how that happened, just did

Comment

Working...
                          X