Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Are you from Massachusetts?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Are you from Massachusetts?

I'm new to the site, though i've been reading it for awhile now and i just didn't join. It seems like there are alot of people from Mass on this site. I'm from Lowell . Anyways...i'm really intrested in learning alot more about CB7's. I own a 90' Accord Coupe (automatic ). The only real problem is that i have 228,888k miles on it. So i'd just like to say hey to everyone, and to bare with me as i try to learn from some of you guys. I just found too pictures from the summer of it, their attached below. Let me know what you think.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by rbrousseau23; 12-07-2006, 09:22 PM.

Welcome to the site. Glad to see another MA member here. We're(there's 2 of us that post under this name) from around Bridgewater.

Comment

Thanks! I'm only 17, and i don't know as much as most of you guys do about engines and whatnot, but I'm eager to learn more, I also wanna improve my car and whatnot, though i know theres not too much i can do being a poor 17 year old. haha, but bare with me guys, thanks in advance. I'll post pics of my car soon, when theres some sunshine.

Comment

There are a good amount of us on here..welcome.

Owner of https://theclunkerjunker.com

Comment

yeah there seems to be alot of you guys, its pretty awesome.

Comment

Welcome to the site. I'm from Beverly.

Comment

I'm from NH, but I'm in MA alot and I seem to be down w/ the MA CB7tuners LOL

Comment

i'm from dorchester/boston
                http://www.get-gifts-for-free.com/?ref_id=4810

1992 Honda Accord 4dr 5spd EX- R.I.P 8/10/05

Comment

Originally posted by rbrousseau23
                  Thanks! I'm only 17, and i don't know as much as most of you guys do about engines and whatnot, but I'm eager to learn more, I also wanna improve my car and whatnot, though i know theres not too much i can do being a poor 17 year old. haha, but bare with me guys, thanks in advance. I'll post pics of my car soon, when theres some sunshine.
                  i was a poor 17 year old last month/year and i still mangaged to modify my cb7 so you have no excuse!

and i'm in NH by the way, your neighboring state

Comment

i'm in MA, over in Randolph. but right now i'm in Amherst until i finish school

Comment

Originally posted by tanNn2koo
                      i'm in MA, over in Randolph. but right now i'm in Amherst until i finish school

Umass Amherst? I might be going there next year.not sure just yet though.

Comment

former resident of the red pickup truck capital of the world, East Bridgewater, MA!

TekSi... do I know you?

Comment

What do you guys think of the two images i attackhed. Not a bad start right? if only it was a spd

Comment

Welcome to the site....

enjoy and i hope you learn alot.

Modding the CB7 doesn't have to be real expensive. just check out some of the stuff on the site and you'll see.
                            "Auto racing, bull fighting and mountain climbing are the only real sports....all others are games."
                            - Ernest Hemingway

Comment

im from chelmsford

Comment

Working...
                              X