Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

classified password

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

classified password

what is the password that we are to use to enter the classified forum
    when i use my username password, it does not allow me to enter.
    is there any one i can contact to allow me to have classified access again =(

thanks

read..

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=73267

Comment

^^At least he's more helpful than me...You might as well delete these threads.

The New-ish Ride
      My old Ride
      Hear my Vtak!!!
      MK3 Member #3
      I piss off people for fun.
      IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

Look at the stickies and bye.

Comment

If you are unable to find your way in, as it has been provided for you, then perhaps you are not ready to enter. People who don't pay attention to details are easy targets for scammers.

Comment

what do you mean have access to classified AGAIN

if you knew it once, you show know it all the time, its the easiest thing in the world to remember.

----------------My 92 Honda Accord LX---------------------- My 97 Nissan 240sx LE----

NE GUYS, Buy the last of my accord parts

Comment

Actually, he's from 2004. The current classifieds system was only implemented within the last year. Too many people were crying to me about getting scammed, and they just weren't bright enough to protect themselves... so I devised a way for them to be protected (ebay) and a way for them to buy things the old way... but they had to be FORCED to be aware of the risks. That is why I never say anything but "read". Even pointing them to the thread is saying "ooh, the password is in there! skim through it so you can hurry up and get scammed!"

I've already heard from one member that apologized for skimming through my words to find the password, only to get scammed in the classifieds.

Comment

its a good idea

Comment

"No, I will not give you the password for the Classifieds section. Read. (any PMs or emails I get about this will most likely result in a rude reply. You have been warned ) "

...adjust accordingly

Comment

I get a PM or email about it about every other day...

Comment

Originally posted by repherence1
                      what is the password that we are to use to enter the classified forum
                      when i use my username password, it does not allow me to enter.
                      is there any one i can contact to allow me to have classified access again =(

thanks
                      NO WAY!!! I never thought I'd see one of these LOL
                      WOW~!!!@!ROFL!!!

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote
                        Actually, he's from 2004. The current classifieds system was only implemented within the last year. Too many people were crying to me about getting scammed, and they just weren't bright enough to protect themselves... so I devised a way for them to be protected (ebay) and a way for them to buy things the old way... but they had to be FORCED to be aware of the risks. That is why I never say anything but "read". Even pointing them to the thread is saying "ooh, the password is in there! skim through it so you can hurry up and get scammed!"

I've already heard from one member that apologized for skimming through my words to find the password, only to get scammed in the classifieds.
                        Thanks Deevergote.

i was once on the forums everyday-- i did not visit the forums for a long while and i could no longer get into the classified forums. Because i could no longer access the buy and sell ads, i just stoped coming onto the forum and contributing.

and to those that laughed at my stupid question...thanks for laughing =)

Comment

Originally posted by repherence1
                          Thanks Deevergote.

i was once on the forums everyday-- i did not visit the forums for a long while and i could no longer get into the classified forums. Because i could no longer access the buy and sell ads, i just stoped coming onto the forum and contributing.

and to those that laughed at my stupid question...thanks for laughing =)

i WAS about to clown and rag on you because i never raged on a noob before about the classified ads. well not rag or clown on you. just get you a whole bunch of sarcastic remarks. lol. but ill hold my tounge since you've been here since '04

Comment

Working...
                          X