Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

anyone in VA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

anyone in VA

just seeing where my VA boys or girls are. where in va are you?
    me in colonial heights

I'M DOWN IN SUFFOLK
    BUILT NOT BOUGHTOG OWNER,SINCE 06/1992

Comment

Im down in Roanoke Representing! lol

anyone in roanoke ?

Ride: 2002 Lexus IS300

Comment

i may not be in VA but im about like 20min from the border. i expect anyone post on this thread to be at my meet on the 22nd of march of 2008

Comment

chesapeake anyone? i see a good number of cb's around here...

Comment

Originally posted by Shadow1
            i may not be in VA but im about like 20min from the border. i expect anyone post on this thread to be at my meet on the 22nd of march of 2008
            i'll be there

Comment

Originally posted by lsn92ex
              im down that way alot my cousin lives there and a couple friends

Comment

if it was closer to roanoke

1 hour max i would go to the MEET

Ride: 2002 Lexus IS300

Comment

Originally posted by lsn92ex
                  Born down there. moved up to suburbia Falls Church VA. nothing up here except mercedes and bmw. good thing MD and DC are 10 min away. I can drive around the city and feel at home.

Comment

strasburg

Comment

Originally posted by alifeva
                      good thing MD and DC are 10 min away. I can drive around the city and feel at home.
                      werd!
                      "I'm a dude playing a dude, disguised as another dude"
                      "That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved."

Romans 10:9
                      ><((((º>

Comment

Hey man, im reppin' Hood-bridge! Actually, i live in Dale city, but i got a woodbridge adress. Im really suprised i dont see anymore cb7's around here. My cb isnt all that, but its by far the best one in my neighborhood. I gotta meet up with some of yall folks on the 22nd. And yeah, DC is about 30 min from me.

Comment

aaaa hoodbridge

i used to go to a private catholic school in woodbridge St. John Neumann was at the intersection of 1 and longview if i am correct. i was 17 had just got out juvi was awesome the freedom to ride the buses and metro up there anyways so i was crossing 1 and the two lanes were stopped with morning traffic so im listening to my cd player and i weave through the cars cos aint no crosswalks on 1 so i weave pass the 2nd lane then out of nowhere someone riding the turn lane is comin down like 25 mph i seen it come out the corner of my eye at the last possible sec so i juked throwing my right leg back but my left foot got caught by the tire and she was braking so i spun around and faceplanted in front of everybody in traffic my cd player all busted i hop up quick limping pick everything up she runs out and says are u ok are u ok i am holding her hands i say im fine im fine next thing u know i turn around and a cop is stepping out of his car so i limp over to him he lets me sit in the back of his car with the door open then attendeds to the lady then the pain hit but i really didnt want anything to do with the hospital or ambulance but they made me it was swelled up big it sucked big time cos i was going to smoke my morning J behind burger king not only that but i was going on vacation after the last day of school before holidays so i had a quarter oz on me so the whole day im with this cop and the ting is in my backpack im paranoid and in pain all day i was trying to stuff that weed down further in my books and he kept popping around the corner at the hospital he told me she had been riding the turn lane for a while and cutting in traffic he was about to pull her over then she hit me that day sucked man thats my most exciting memory of woodbridge but i got tons more

Comment

Eh, I'm like three hours out of Springfield... oh well.
                            Maybe if I got better gas mileage!
                            Originally posted by TurboZach
                            Accords are for winners. And Grandmothers. But mostly winners.

Comment

Yo i'm representing the 757... HAMPTON, VA all day

Comment

Working...
                              X