Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Blinker Issues.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Blinker Issues.

When I turn my car on it begins to make the noise as if the blinker was turned on. But the blinker is not on. And I have checked outside of the car to make sure none of the blinkers are flashing. The sound is annoying me. Someone please fill me in on what could be the problem.

i had that problem that switch is going bad. mine got so bad it started to smoke and i had to pull the fuse. pull the fuse and see if it still does that.
    Freedom Is Not Free
    U.S Army 02/08 Medically Discharged

Comment

Sounds like you need your blinker fluid changed.

Check the flasher relay?
      wat?

Comment

I will try that. The car isn't in driving condition at the moment, but I should have it running again in a few weeks. Ditching the F22A and going to the H22A :] Throw that old engine out somewhere. But could it possibly be a ground issue with the blinker noise situation.?

Comment

Replace the turn signal switch before it burns up.
          "I'm a dude playing a dude, disguised as another dude"
          "That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved."

Romans 10:9
          ><((((º>

Comment

Working...
          X