Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

90/93 F22B Valve Cover

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

90/93 F22B Valve Cover

Does anyone know where to find a valve c0ver gasket for a 90/93 F22B? Your help will be GREATLY appreciated.
    I SEE You, You Wanna See Me? Come look at my 90 LX

To JDM or not to JDM, that is the question

Remember K.I.S.S, No Not The Band, Keep It Simple Stupid

I am almost positive that there was no F22B in 90/93, correct me if I am wrong,
    Best places to find a valve cover gasket would be: 1. Your local Honda dealer 2. http://www.hondaautomotiveparts.com 3. http://www.ebay.com

Comment

he means a f22b dohc from a JDM 90-93 accord

Comment

wasn't the F22B DOHC in a prelude of the same years instead?

about the VC gasket, i thought i heard people using the H23 gasket because it was basically the same but lets wait and see from a senior member.
        Last edited by Leung; 04-16-2008, 03:10 PM.

Comment

The JDM DOHC F22B and the H23 DOHC valve cover gasket are the same.
          3 CB's gone....
          1 WK Overland....

Still miss the CB though......maybe one day.

Comment

timing belt for 90/93 f22b jdm

Anyone know of how I can get a hold of a new jdm timing belt for the 90 93 f22bjdm motor, any help would be appreciated. thanks yall

Comment

Originally posted by txohcb790
              Anyone know of how I can get a hold of a new jdm timing belt for the 90 93 f22bjdm motor, any help would be appreciated. thanks yall
              H23
              -1991 Honda Accord LX H22a-

Comment

Originally posted by txohcb790
                I just used the H23 belt and called it good. It will be a tad loose but the tensioner will get that out. So everyone else who looks at this thread, here is the site d112crzy found and posted his JDM F22B DOHC swap thread.

http://store.autodynamics-honda.com/hopt2tipt0ba.html

I have not dealt with this site but it is worth a shot to pop them a question.

They are located in Singapore.
                3 CB's gone....
                1 WK Overland....

Still miss the CB though......maybe one day.

Comment

Originally posted by kc8enb07
                  he means a f22b dohc from a JDM 90-93 accord
                  They werent in accords. They were found in 92-96 jdm base ludes. I think it was the base I dont think they got the SOHC motors but I could be wrong. Anyway the H23a1 or SI model prelude 92-96 whichever year you prefer should fit.

The New-ish Ride
                  My old Ride
                  Hear my Vtak!!!
                  MK3 Member #3
                  I piss off people for fun.
                  IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

Originally posted by NAiL05 View Post
                    They werent in accords. They were found in 92-96 jdm base ludes. I think it was the base I dont think they got the SOHC motors but I could be wrong. Anyway the H23a1 or SI model prelude 92-96 whichever year you prefer should fit.
                    JDM parts for f22b check out the thread on that title name in the midwest group. jdm timing belt and serpintien belt from singapore arrived in 2 and a half days after ordering it

Comment

Working...
                    X