Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Pic request please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pic request please

Tried searching but the post that had it didn't have pics anymore but can someone post a picture of the correct installation of the alternator adjustment slide that is under the the alternator? The one that is the hard to reach 12mm nut and assembly.
    Thanks in advance!!!
    --bigjoe
    "I'm a dude playing a dude, disguised as another dude"
    "That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved."

Romans 10:9
    ><((((º>

I grabbed my camera, started to stand up, and remembered... I don't have an F22A, and I believe there are slight differences.

Bump for ya, Joe!

Comment

I've got an f22, but I've just got the camera on my phone, and it's not super great, but when I get out and about today, I'll see what I can do. I tried Googling it, but had no luck.

What about a Hayne's or Chilton manual? any luck there?

Comment

Thanks, Mike.

Well I know that hayne's doesn't show it, I don't have a chiltons. The UK manual doesn't have a chapter listed on replacing the alternator (at least I didn't see it) but whatever you can do would be helpful. I'll run out to my car and snap a picture of how mine is and post it. You may be able to tell me if I definitely have it wrong.

BRB.....
        "That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved."

><((((º>

Comment

its not that hard just put your hand on the right side (you facing the alt) and feel for the bolt trust me you don't need pics when you find it you'll be like ohhh that was easy
          NEW CB

old Darkcloud : 1990 Accord EX MRT

new
          DARKCLOUD : 90 ACCORD EX MRT

Comment

I had it on wrong. I had the adjusting bracket sandwiched between the alternator and the motor so I couldn't get the adjusting bolt to line up properly. When I was taking it apart, it all fell so I didn't get a chance to see how it was on there. All squared away now.

Thanks guys

><((((º>

Comment

Here you go

edit ** Just seen you found out the problem. I thought you just wanted to know where it was so I took a pic. Glad you fixed it

PARTING OUT MY 1990 EX COUPE!! EVERYTHING FOR SALE! CLICK HERE
              Listen or download the first 4 songs I completed for my new upcoming album here!!
              My member's ride

Comment

At least the thread now has a pic! If anyone has the same question later on, it'll have some value now

Comment

Working...
                X