Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Hood Spacers....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by d112crzy View Post
    fuck the wire sheathing.
    Heat tends to do that.

Comment

OK GUYS SERIOUSLY,

HOW MANY OF YOU HAVE A DIY THREAD???
      HANDS HANDS ANYBODY....

OK,
      AND HOW MANY PEOPLE HAVE SHITTED ON YOUR THREAD???

DOESNT FEEL NICE TO SPEND TIME RESEARCHING AND WRITING SHIT UP THEN HAVING A COUPLE OF NUMBNUTS COME OUT N SAY THIS THREAD IS POINTLESS.....
      DELTA CAM GROUP BUY
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PSbCQuhAnNcla gringa pt.1
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hMz-F2saG_ola gringa pt.2

Comment

The DIY is great. It'd be better if it was actually in the DIY section of this forum, but whatever.

I'm not shitting on your thread... just correcting your incorrect claim that this mod will actually DO something. I'm not one to sit back and allow false information to be spread.

For people that want to do it for the look, sure... go for it, and your DIY is fantastic.

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote. View Post
          The DIY is great. It'd be better if it was actually in the DIY section of this forum, but whatever.

I'm not shitting on your thread... just correcting your incorrect claim that this mod will actually DO something. I'm not one to sit back and allow false information to be spread.

For people that want to do it for the look, sure... go for it, and your DIY is fantastic.
          actually bro i had to stick it here cuz i wasn't at my 30 mark yet so i couldnt drop into the DIY section...lol..... but i understand where your coming from but from my experience i have felt differences in both temperature wise, throttle response and yes i do like the way it looks...

and i didn't necessarily mean you i meant the other guys that said " this thread is pointless/ this mod is pointless"
          DELTA CAM GROUP BUY

Comment

Yeah, if you're going to say something is pointless, give a reason for it at least! If there's nothing to back it up, it's merely opinion. Negative opinions are worthless.

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote. View Post
              Yeah, if you're going to say something is pointless, give a reason for it at least! If there's nothing to back it up, it's merely opinion. Negative opinions are worthless.
              EXACTLY!!!!! thnx for no being a Douche bro....lol
              DELTA CAM GROUP BUY

Comment

the only thing is with this mod it makes the front end look thicker/ more aggressive..
                R.I.P. Landon Hilburn 06-27-08

Soon to enter the family.
                CG Coupe!

92 Accord EX Sedan (Newest project)

Members ride thread 92 EX Sedan
                Members ride thread old 91 LX Coupe

Comment

Originally posted by MclovinRR View Post
                  OK GUYS SERIOUSLY,

HANDS HANDS ANYBODY....

OK,

DOESNT FEEL NICE TO SPEND TIME RESEARCHING AND WRITING SHIT UP THEN HAVING A COUPLE OF NUMBNUTS COME OUT N SAY THIS THREAD IS POINTLESS.....

First off, you are arguing with the forum admin, and that is deevergot...and that's not cool, BUT not cause he's the admin...but because he KNOWS his shit...that's why. He's not a douche or he would simply ban you for being difficult for no reason...but he isn't a douche and is allowing you to try and make your point.

2. MANY of us have DIY threads, and MANY of us get our threads shitted on...hell I got a negative rep point cause of one...it's no big deal...and it doesn't matter.

Just because you have ONE diy thread means nothing, even if you had 100...still means nothing.

3. if you can't prove your claims, why should anyone believe you?

4. if you get pissy for NO reason like this...we won't care what you have to say. This is an online COMMUNITY, says so on the www.cb7tuner.com page, means we try to help each other out...so if you get stepped on, it's usually out of love.

5. you are blind to the facts and we are trying to help you, but you don't care

Can you explain why you are getting so upset over nothing? Can you understand why we don't see this as a functional mod, our experience allows us to see that it is not. Plus you are getting very upset very quickly, that doesn't help us want to hear you out. So relaxe...can you even back this up with scientific proof? See things from a different perspective and you'll understand.
                  ____

Comment

Originally posted by MclovinRR View Post
                    OK GUYS SERIOUSLY,

HANDS HANDS ANYBODY....

OK,

you obviously didn't research well enough.

I have several DIY's. No ones shitted on them because well...I did the properly and didn't make false claims.

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

i like your DIY its great detailed but i'M WITH dEEVE on this one why?...because the fact that it doesn't do anything not trying to clown but its true it happens that i did more research and it doesn't do shit just makes your car look broken or heavily tuned!....and you shouldn't get butt hurt over comments....half these plp are trying to help you and the others either are opened minded .....hey just face it its no difference but sure does look aggressive!!....and the guy you metioned that you made a remark saying he is no douche bag......well guess what...

that so called no douche bag is one of the most skilled plp i know ever since i joined cb7tuner he helped me with everything!...YOUR DAM RIGHT HE AIN'T no douche bag! thats wrong.....he is so not a douche bag that he didn't even trip or flame on you...i believe you own him respect!....

this DIY is for looks not performance!...ro EXT:Hood lift!

Originally posted by deevergote
                      .......If they seem smart, and just trying to learn, I'll offer as much help as possible. If they seem stupid and lazy, I'll do my best to piss them off so they leave and never come back... while still answering the question.

Comment

Originally posted by flcb7 View Post
                        just get a thermostat that is suck open...cool your motor off more then cracking your hood open will. and yes it dose look ***. Makes it look like your car is broken IMO
                        Thats quite dumb for two reasons.

Why even run a thermo if you want it to be open.

IF temps in your area get under 40ºF or so, the car is going to have a hard time running at correct temp, meaning less MPG, and your heat is never going to get hot.
                        wat?

Comment

Why not run without a hood???

Or invest some time and money into a RamAir inlet/Functional Hood Scoop.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
                          Originally posted by Jarrett
                          Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

Originally posted by turboaccordhsf View Post
                            i Like Your Diy Its Great Detailed But I'm With Deeve On This One Why?...because The Fact That It Doesn't Do Anything Not Trying To Clown But Its True It Happens That I Did More Research And It Doesn't Do Shit Just Makes Your Car Look Broken Or Heavily Tuned!....and You Shouldn't Get Butt Hurt Over Comments....half These Plp Are Trying To Help You And The Others Either Are Opened Minded .....hey Just Face It Its No Difference But Sure Does Look Aggressive!!....and The Guy You Metioned That You Made A Remark Saying He Is No Douche Bag......well Guess What...

That So Called No Douche Bag Is One Of The Most Skilled Plp I Know Ever Since I Joined Cb7tuner He Helped Me With Everything!...your Dam Right He Ain't No Douche Bag! Thats Wrong.....he Is So Not A Douche Bag That He Didn't Even Trip Or Flame On You...i Believe You Own Him Respect!....

This Diy Is For Looks Not Performance!...ro Ext:hood Lift!
                            I Never Called Him A Douche Bag If You Would've Read It Right I Told Him Thanx For Not Being A Douche Bag...... The Pix On The Temp Will Be Up With The Pix For The Diy.....
                            DELTA CAM GROUP BUY

Comment

Originally posted by greencb7inkc View Post
                              Why not run without a hood???
                              I heard that taking off the hood lowers the engine bay temperature by 5-10 degrees!

Member's Ride Thread | DMV Summer Meet 2011
                              Q: Why is your pants around your ankles? Answer

Comment

Originally posted by d112crzy View Post
                                you obviously didn't research well enough.

I have several DIY's. No ones shitted on them because well...I did the properly and didn't make false claims.
                                there is no false claims on here..... what i've written is what I've experienced.... my bay sits cooler and my throttle response is better with this mod.....
                                DELTA CAM GROUP BUY

Comment

Working...
                                X