Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Hood Spacers....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MclovinRR View Post
    I Never Called Him A Douche Bag If You Would've Read It Right I Told Him Thanx For Not Being A Douche Bag...... The Pix On The Temp Will Be Up With The Pix For The Diy.....
    i never siad you called a douche either bro i just said that YOUR DAM RIGHT HE'S NOT ONE!....i made a remark saying that so called no douche bag Deeve,.....what i'm trying to say is he shouldn't even be compared to a douche he's a pretty cool dude...

Originally posted by deevergote
    .......If they seem smart, and just trying to learn, I'll offer as much help as possible. If they seem stupid and lazy, I'll do my best to piss them off so they leave and never come back... while still answering the question.

Comment

Originally posted by turboAccordHSF View Post
      i like your DIY its great detailed but i'M WITH dEEVE on this one why?...because the fact that it doesn't do anything not trying to clown but its true it happens that i did more research and it doesn't do shit just makes your car look broken or heavily tuned!....and you shouldn't get butt hurt over comments....half these plp are trying to help you and the others either are opened minded .....hey just face it its no difference but sure does look aggressive!!....and the guy you metioned that you made a remark saying he is no douche bag......well guess what...

that so called no douche bag is one of the most skilled plp i know ever since i joined cb7tuner he helped me with everything!...YOUR DAM RIGHT HE AIN'T no douche bag! thats wrong.....he is so not a douche bag that he didn't even trip or flame on you...i believe you own him respect!....

this DIY is for looks not performance!...ro EXT:Hood lift!
      hes got it right in every aspect of this post!!
      R.I.P. Landon Hilburn 06-27-08

Soon to enter the family.
      CG Coupe!

92 Accord EX Sedan (Newest project)

Members ride thread 92 EX Sedan
      Members ride thread old 91 LX Coupe

Comment

I wanna do this cause my car has me paranoid about overheating. Plus it's JDM

Originally posted by lordoja
        im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

Originally posted by gloryaccordy View Post
          I wanna do this cause my car has me paranoid about overheating. Plus it's JDM
          hahaha you cant be serious.
          R.I.P. Landon Hilburn 06-27-08

Soon to enter the family.
          CG Coupe!

92 Accord EX Sedan (Newest project)

Members ride thread 92 EX Sedan
          Members ride thread old 91 LX Coupe

Comment

this forum makes me laugh.

Comment

Originally posted by Sobeman81 View Post
              this forum makes me laugh.
              really??? i mean it gives you 75 hp if done correctly

Comment

Originally posted by greencb7inkc View Post
                Why not run without a hood???

Or invest some time and money into a RamAir inlet/Functional Hood Scoop.
                cause running no hood increases wind resistance...but i'm going to assume you know that already.

Back to the matter at hand:
                Many people have "experienced" gains...but the mind is a tricky beast...many have been shown to be incorrect.

Which is why dynos or other scientific proof is the ONLY thing accepted. Just remember from now on, you MUST prove ANY claim you make about reducing running temps (which is actually only good to a point by the way, your engine DOES need to be hot), increased fuel economy, increased horsepower...etc etc.

Once you've been around this forum you'll see that the folks here rely on PROOF, and if you don't have it, eSPECIALLY making claims like you've made, then you will be criticized for not having proof.
                ____

Comment

Originally posted by turboAccordHSF View Post
                  i never siad you called a douche either bro i just said that YOUR DAM RIGHT HE'S NOT ONE!....i made a remark saying that so called no douche bag Deeve,.....what i'm trying to say is he shouldn't even be compared to a douche he's a pretty cool dude...
                  ohhhhh gotcha.... yeah he seems pretty cool......
                  DELTA CAM GROUP BUY
                  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PSbCQuhAnNcla gringa pt.1
                  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hMz-F2saG_ola gringa pt.2

Comment

Originally posted by bcjammerx View Post
                    cause running no hood increases wind resistance...but i'm going to assume you know that already.

Back to the matter at hand:
                    Many people have "experienced" gains...but the mind is a tricky beast...many have been shown to be incorrect.

Which is why dynos or other scientific proof is the ONLY thing accepted. Just remember from now on, you MUST prove ANY claim you make about reducing running temps (which is actually only good to a point by the way, your engine DOES need to be hot), increased fuel economy, increased horsepower...etc etc.

Once you've been around this forum you'll see that the folks here rely on PROOF, and if you don't have it, eSPECIALLY making claims like you've made, then you will be criticized for not having proof.
                    bump yeah i understand what you mean......
                    DELTA CAM GROUP BUY

Comment

Edited

EDITED IN THE DIY SECTION AND ALSO PICTURES
                      DELTA CAM GROUP BUY

Comment

Working...
                      X