Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

DH-racing intake manifold

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DH-racing intake manifold

Does anyone have experience with this kind of manifold? Does it really help quite a bit, and is it suitable for a DD? Thanks.

Link:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/h22-h...spagenameZWDVW

i heard its good.

i also heard that the guy that makes them is a major dickhole and gives horrible customer service. get skunk2 or a euro r manifold. at least you wont have to deal with some douchebag that thinks hes god.

Comment

You know what, I just e-mailed back and fourth with this guy, and you're right! He is kind of a dick, oh well good luck in business with that attitude

Comment

Am I mistaken, or does the H22 IM not bolt up to the F22 head? And he's advertising
        h22 h22a billet intake manifold prelude f20 f22 accord
        ????

Comment

So what if he's a dick. If he products work, then they work. It would be very stupid to buy a lesser product just due to customer service. Plus, if you need customer service on installing a fucking intake manifold, you shouldn't be doing it in the first place.

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

^^^To you my friend: I don't need instructions on installing it, I just had 2 simple questions about the product, and he couldn't even answer a single one

Comment

It looks cool. I'd love to see the underside of that thing. I got a buddy that can machine all kinds of stuff out of aluminum. I would take him the pics, my runners, and tb and we could start out undercut on the inside, and mill it til we get all we can out of it. Hell just take an open blacktrax spacer mount that on top of your reunners, and machine a billet plate to set you Tb in the center, and dyno it. If it doesnt work you really arent going lose much money. Hell you will lose more money on the dyno time than the parts. And you can still use the spacer and the TB
              Last edited by 93accdpj; 12-31-2008, 04:12 PM.
              My inferiority complex isn't as good as yours.

Comment

Originally posted by visualpoet View Post
                Am I mistaken, or does the H22 IM not bolt up to the F22 head?
                True, the H22 runners (lower) do not bolt to the F22 head BUT DHR's setup could/can/will bolt to the H23 and F22A6 runners aswell, since the plenum's are all interchangeable.

That's a shame about his attitude/customer service, he can do better than that

Comment

This intake manifold design is used on some of the less performance based honda motors such as the the D series, this is not a new concept. If it were a higher horsepower solution, honda would have been doing it on all off their motors, not just the ones they are trying to get better gas milage from and are not concerned with performance.

CB7Tuner member #38

Comment

I would like to see dyno results on that thing, simply stating on the description doesn't convince me. On customer service: so if a problem arises Im supposed to deal with a jerk? LOL. Maybe it's just me but customer service can make or break a product.

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ss2v...e=channel_page

Comment

Originally posted by d112crzy View Post
                        So what if he's a dick. If he products work, then they work. It would be very stupid to buy a lesser product just due to customer service. Plus, if you need customer service on installing a fucking intake manifold, you shouldn't be doing it in the first place.
                        shit it would be the same thing if u ran a SHOP
                        Originally posted by deevergote
                        Just do what PR CB7 said.

"I'm Going For Wood" (Clickey Clickey)

Comment

nice and simple method of getting more air.

Looks like the vacuum ports are on the side.

I wonder how much improvement would be seen with two throttle bodies side by side. They would definitely help the air restriction.

^^click it or ticket^^

Comment

he has that setup too.

Comment

According to Dave, I'm a stupid kid on the internet that gives bad advice. The advice I gave someone was to make sure the parts they were getting from him (for a lot of money) would work with what they had. If making sure what you buy is what you need is a bad idea, then I guess he's right.

If he sends me an H22 intake manifold for my F22A, and gives me a dick attitude when I ask him if it'll work (without answering my question... seems to be par for his course), I'd be pretty fucking pissed off when I tried to install it.

DH-Racing

Comment

Working...
                              X