Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

I dont know whats wrong with my car

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

im new to the honda thing so yea i guess i am a noob.....im more of a muscle car person.....got a 01 sierra i drive cuz this dang car broke...but i wana fix this punk thing up... we checkd for the spark and it do got it.....it aint the gas cuz we put sum gas in injectors and it still wouldnt start.... what u think it is now.

Comment

Originally posted by greatestmexican View Post
      im new to the honda thing so yea i guess i am a noob.....im more of a muscle car person.....got a 01 sierra i drive cuz this dang car broke...but i wana fix this punk thing up... we checkd for the spark and it do got it.....it aint the gas cuz we put sum gas in injectors and it still wouldnt start.... what u think it is now.
      how did you put gas in the injectors??

assuming that you definitely are not getting fuel then your next step is probably going to be the main relay. it controls the fuel pump. get a new/junkyard relay or read up on the DIY's to repair it yourself.

Bought from: Bisimoto, FuncOvrForm, HondaGuy1212, wed3k, Konigstiger, 1st2run, BillKisme, k-mart, benjerman112

Comment

It's a good thing that rotor turns! So there is no fuel pressure to the fuel rail? Can you hear the fuel pump prime?

Comment

yes it makes a sound when i cut on the car and cut it off right???? cuz it didnt do that before and all of a sudden it just startd doing that

Comment

i koe how to repair the relay......if that aint it ill tell you....thanks for the help man.......this old skool mechanic showd me how to put gas in it, like where u put the throttle body cleaner...we put the gas there...cuz we ddnt have any cleaner at first.

Comment

try spraying some brake cleaner through the throttle body as someone try to crank it up .

-->751 whp @ 27psi <--...Midnight Tuning <----

Comment

Originally posted by MR.PHIL View Post
                try spraying some brake cleaner through the throttle body as someone try to crank it up .
                Or better still, spray some ether based spray such as 'Airostart' into the TB as you crank it over. If it fires up then you know you have a good enough spark, and the problem must therefore be fuel.

And, exactly what do you mean when you say; "we put sum gas in injectors"??? The only way to do this is via the fuel rail via the fuel pump with the required fuel pressure...
                Regards from Oz,
                John.

Comment

Originally posted by johnl View Post
                  Or better still, spray some ether based spray such as 'Airostart' into the TB as you crank it over. If it fires up then you know you have a good enough spark, and the problem must therefore be fuel.

And, exactly what do you mean when you say; "we put sum gas in injectors"??? The only way to do this is via the fuel rail via the fuel pump with the required fuel pressure...
                  thats kind of what i was getting at.
                  without doing a pressure test or at least cracking a line and seeing fuel spray allover (not a reliable method in terms of measured pressure, but a good indicator) you really cant tell if the motor is getting fuel via the injectors.

methinks some reading up on basic vehicle diagnostics needs to be done.

Bought from: Bisimoto, FuncOvrForm, HondaGuy1212, wed3k, Konigstiger, 1st2run, BillKisme, k-mart, benjerman112

Comment

There's a number of spray hydrocarbons that might ignite if sprayed into the the engine, I know from experience that WD40 can be used at a pinch. My point was that a product such as Airostart is intended for this purpose and more likely to work because it's a lot more volatile.
                    Regards from Oz,
                    John.

Comment

Working...
                    X