Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

D2 coilovers anybody had experience with them?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

D2 coilovers anybody had experience with them?

plan on getting d2 coilovers found a great deal on the website but wanna know if those are good.Looking for a good drop and a stiff ride. THANKS YA

cousin had them on his 97 altima they rode really good never had any problems with them at all
    Originally posted by steezyteg
    lmfao rota 5 star dude theyre called rota slipstreams

Comment

i have them on my accord ride really good

Comment

How are they during the winter it doesn't make any clunking noise

Comment

Some people love them. Some people have had them break. I wouldn't trust them, personally. If a cheap suspension part breaks, you crash.

No suspension should make a clunking noise. Ever.

Keep in mind, if your ride is really stiff, you will be in danger of losing control over a bumpy road.

Comment

i had them and rode on them for 2yrs. great handling, but not very comfortable over bumps. i would buy them again, but i would get a softer spring rate.
            MR:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=150506

CHAMPCOUPE IS BACK !!!!

Comment

I heard some good reviews on those so I'm just gonna go on ahead and get it thanks ya

Comment

i had them on my cb for bout 2yrs they rode great only changed cus i changed my whole set up on car
                what shall not
                kill you shall
                only make you
                STRONGER

Comment

I've had mine for 4 yrs now, they've seen over 90K miles, 2nd set of shocks were installed last year. Spring rates are 11K front, 7K rear. I've been pretty pleased overall, the springs themselves I'm pretty sure are cold wound which are a poorer quality, the do not ride as stiff as when they were brand new, so the preload has been jacked up alot to compensate. I've been happy w/ them overall. What spring rates are you getting? 11K/7K is D2 off the shelf rates btw.

Comment

they work good as long as you dont lower them to there limit had them on a civic the whole 32way ajustables with control arms an all brong the car nice an low for honday an the rear drivers side blew an they werent even a month old a friend had the same problem i would go tein or attack a few people i no have then an with no complaints

Comment

Originally posted by dreamshatter View Post
                      they work good as long as you dont lower them to there limit had them on a civic the whole 32way ajustables with control arms an all brong the car nice an low for honday an the rear drivers side blew an they werent even a month old a friend had the same problem i would go tein or attack a few people i no have then an with no complaints
                      any shock is going to blew quickly if you lower them all the way and ride on the rough like that
                      what shall not
                      kill you shall
                      only make you
                      STRONGER

Comment

Working...
                      X