Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Buying Front Wheel Bearing.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Buying Front Wheel Bearing.

Can someone help me find a front wheel bearing cause everywhere I look online its for a rear wheel bearing.

Originally posted by FrostyTheSnoman View Post
    Can someone help me find a front wheel bearing cause everywhere I look online its for a rear wheel bearing.
    are you looking for aftermarket bearings?
    i found a pretty good site for some Direct OE replacements.

http://www.autopartswarehouse.com

Comment

and there's always eBay if you're tight on money.

Comment

Wheel bearings aren't a good idea to go cheap on.
        wat?

Comment

oh how true that is.

and Deadmau5 FTW =]

Comment

www.hondaautomotiveparts.com

best to buy genuine honda parts. in most cases you can actually find the parts you need from the company that originally made the cars. a novel idea i know.

Comment

This bottom piece is the part im looking for, I thought that was the wheel bearing? I've already bought the top piece. Im confused with the names of these parts.

Comment

that would be the hub.. well dont try autozone...we dont carry it..just the bearing lol

Comment

Originally posted by SinCityCB702 View Post
                  that would be the hub.. well dont try autozone...we dont carry it..just the bearing lol
                  So THIS is what I need?

Comment

Originally posted by FrostyTheSnoman View Post
                    So THIS is what I need?
                    Yes that's the part you want, from your circled picture.
                    Go to Honda, they sell them.

Comment

I just got a hub assembly from pep boys not to long ago for about 35, then went back last week to get one for the other side and the guy was tellin me it was 70 just for the bearing, I SEEN IT ON THE COMPUTER as he walked away for 32 and he refused to look back on his comp and replied, everything goes up except wages, hahahahaha suck on deeeez just saying they have the assembly for about 30 if you tell the dude to grab that one lol
                      MRT->http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=188802

Comment

Originally posted by sykoh412 View Post
                        I just got a hub assembly from pep boys not to long ago for about 35, then went back last week to get one for the other side and the guy was tellin me it was 70 just for the bearing, I SEEN IT ON THE COMPUTER as he walked away for 32 and he refused to look back on his comp and replied, everything goes up except wages, hahahahaha suck on deeeez just saying they have the assembly for about 30 if you tell the dude to grab that one lol
                        Not exactly sure what you said. Print out the page you saw online, price included, and give it to the employee.
                        MRT
                        37.5 MPG, AC on, cruising at 80.
                        30.0 MPG, AC on, aggressively driving around 90.
                        27.5 MPG, no AC, cruising at 90 with occasional gridlock. 40 degrees Fahrenheit

Lots of DIY videos specifically for our car

Get some awesome wipers! <-- It's a DIY
                        Originally posted by Tippey764
                        I think driving your car naked will cause the engine to overheat
                        Originally posted by deevergote
                        sneaky motherfucker

Comment

Its easy to explain in person lol and I meant on their computer at the store,(as the guy went back to get the part I looked on the screen) the was different options one was just the bearing for 70 and another was the whole assembly for around 30, I tried explaining this to him but he wasn't having it and made it look like I was the idiot, even though I had already bought the one for 30 there before and had just seen it on their comp system.
                          MRT->http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=188802

Comment

Shoot, get it from pep boys then. I priced just the hub at advance and its 200$. the wheel bearing was somewhere between 50-70.

The Blue Bomber

Comment

Originally posted by Issues View Post
                              Yes that's the part you want, from your circled picture.
                              Go to Honda, they sell them.
                              Honda list price for a front hub is 175.32 so that's even cheaper than Advance Auto for a genuine Honda part. Not bad.

But if Pep Boys is really selling an entire assembly for $30 I might hit them up for two just for the heck of it. One of my bearings feels like its got some resistance turning it by hand as both are laying on my garage floor right now. 60-70$ for two wheel bearing assemblies is a killer deal. I paid like $80 for just one on my Alero before a stripper totaled it. smh

edit:WOW! It's true. http://www.pepboys.com/catalog/partn...tNumber=CFW156 There is no store near me though.
                              Last edited by blu35p4rr0w; 02-25-2011, 07:49 AM.

The Blue Bomber

Comment

Working...
                              X