Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

upper arm

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

upper arm

whats front upper arm fits right for our cb's? im searching for a alternative way..post your knowledge guys..

I am assuming you mean a front upper arm on a lowered CB, and also that you are trying to correct your camber...

I got a set of these a couple of years back to address the same issue, and have had ZERO issues with them.

http://www.tasauto.com/Product/Detai...805&d=1546&p=1
    29 MPG in town ~ ?? MPG Highway
    Originally posted by deevergote
    "how can I make my car unique, just like yours?"

Comment

my car is not lowered bro,just searching for a normal upper arm,the mechanic said my upper arm is damage or the balljoint is worn out..so i need to change it a.s.a.p

Comment

Originally posted by cb3 vtec View Post
        my car is not lowered bro,just searching for a normal upper arm,the mechanic said my upper arm is damage or the balljoint is worn out..so i need to change it a.s.a.p
        Well you're in luck. The upper ball joint is built into the upper control arm. You're not supposed to separate them.
        Go to your local napa or autozone. They'll run you upwards of $50 each. If you get close to $100 go to the dealership.
        Deev and I are buds

Comment

too bad i'm in right hand land,there is no napa or autozone here,so i gotta buy one set then

Comment

Ef's
            I had them on mine but sold it a few weeks ago since I'm going stock.

...........AE86-GTS: SOLD.................................................. ........CB7-DX: SOLD

Comment

[QUOTE=kouzie;2852903]Ef's
              is it a EF hatch or EF sedan kouzie? so its gonna have a perfect fit with no mods?

Comment

i my self have ef upper control arms they fit perfect but u only get like 2 degree's of correction ...............im thinkin of getting some anchor bolts also so that way i have double the adjustment

ef,or crx upper control arm wit the adjustable ball joint will work there all the same i also found out today to that there rear lower arms fits our car also an thats my next upgrade will post sum pics when i get them on............................
                Last edited by JoshM; 07-25-2011, 03:15 PM. Reason: merged

Comment

Working...
                X