Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

recommend p12 ecu or a6 IM, ecu and camshaft?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

recommend p12 ecu or a6 IM, ecu and camshaft?

I'm currently running the stock a1 engine with the p12 ecu but with headers i didn't really feel the difference. I did notice the reving goes up much faster, but unwashed wondering if the a6 set up is better as far as HP and performance. Or the h23 IM with the a6 setup

You're not going to notice a 3-5whp gain.

02 Crv
    02 silverado Ex cab Z71, 2011 TRD 17" wheels, 245/80/17, ls1 cam, AFE intake, 3" catback, tuned by Larry at LSXperformance&pcm tuning driven daily.
    92 Acura Legend colbalt blue LS Coupe, custom intake, custom vibrant 2.5 cat back, led cluster and high beams, 2016 Coyote GT 18x8 wheels 235/40/18.
    Coming Soon Tein TSX coilovers.

Comment

The P12 will give a healthy bone stock F22A1 about a 10hp bump. A full A6 conversion will give a healthy bone stock F22A1 a 15hp bump. The H23 IM will add a few more hp (the actual amount is unknown.)

Unwashed wondering usually leaves me feeling itchy.

Comment

Oh ok i was about right. What if i get my a1 head ported? But thanks for the info guys

Comment

Then you'll have a ported head...

Comment

I actually liked the P12 w/ the F22A6, that was before the camshaft and IM upgrades, but it is def. not a bad ecu @ all even on the A6.

Comment

Yeah, but what if...?
              My Members' Ride Thread - It's a marathon build, not a sprint. But keep me honest on the update frequency!

Comment

Haha alright man it was a question. So what CB do u drive?

Comment

Originally posted by Granite CB7 View Post
                  I actually liked the P12 w/ the F22A6, that was before the camshaft and IM upgrades, but it is def. not a bad ecu @ all even on the A6.
                  oh really? people were telling me to pick one or the other.. ive heard about a chipped p28 as well?

Comment

Originally posted by Jarrett View Post
                    Yeah, but what if...?
                    im asking will it make a difference in hp or not really?

Comment

Does it make a difference? Yes there is a slight gain. But whether or not it is worth your time and money is totally up to you.
                      '94 JDM H22A: 178whp 146wtq

Originally posted by deevergote
                      If you say double dutch rudder, i'm banning you...

Comment

Originally posted by SOHC-FTW View Post
                        You're not going to notice a 3-5whp gain.
                        Not true. I feel every sticker I put on my car....
                        Originally posted by Mishakol129
                        Do not disrespect my intelligence. I am the smartest person I know : )

Comment

A chipped P28 would be for a VTEC engine. You can use a chipped P06... if you know how to tune an ECU, that is.

I'm locking this thread now. You're just asking question after question. We don't spoon-feed around here. Your original question has been answered, and the info given was enough to satisfy you apparently, because you've clearly changed the topic more than once already.

Comment

Working...
                          X