Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

90 cb7 f22a to h22a computer swap help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

90 cb7 f22a to h22a computer swap help

Alright so I've looked though the swap faq multiple times and can't figure out if this is the right computer ill be needing for my motor to run?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/P28-P13-P72-...e609ce&vxp=mtr

Its even chipped. The h22a I have is pulled from a Jdmi 4th gen 92-95 honda prelude si-vtec from japan. Its going into a 1990 honda accord f22a. It was swapped from a auto to manual before this swap. Anyone?

you can use a p13 or p28,p72 with h22 basemap

Comment

Alright well the one I linked on ebay is a, Chipped P28 ECU Vtec OBD1 B16 B18 H22 D16 Type R Turbo. This is the bad boy I need to get the vtec hooked up right?

Comment

If you don't know anything about basemaps and ECU tuning, get a P13. You'll have a much easier time getting the new motor running right.
        Originally posted by Junior Smurff
        Nevermind guys, google search works wonders!

I don't have road rage, my car just goes faster than yours!

Accords are for winners. And Grandmothers. But mostly winners.

I have grown so Tired of Internet Illiteracy. Please learn proper spelling and grammar. For your sake and that of your children.

Comment

Originally posted by stutla22 View Post
          Alright well the one I linked on ebay is a, Chipped P28 ECU Vtec OBD1 B16 B18 H22 D16 Type R Turbo. This is the bad boy I need to get the vtec hooked up right?
          I recommend getting the P13 as well. More than likely that ECU is loaded with some crappy boosted basemap that will make your car run horrible. I had an experience like that, VTEC would never hit, then I got the right ECU, and it ran fine.
          '94 JDM H22A: 178whp 146wtq

Originally posted by deevergote
          If you say double dutch rudder, i'm banning you...

Comment

Don't ever buy anything 'chipped' unless it is from a well known ECU tuner that you know and trust (and even then, I wouldn't run an ECU with a generic tune for long without having it properly tuned for YOUR setup.)

As said, get a P13. It is the correct ECU for the H22A, and will run it properly. Use a stock P13 to get your swap running properly before you even think about running any sort of modified ECU.

Also, this is all covered in detail in the Swaps section of this site... and has been for the past decade. I suggest you look through that section. You will find a good deal of useful information.

Comment

Im looking for a stock p13 as i type and cant find one..

Comment

Funny. Your ebay must be broken. I just found half a dozen of them. I'm sure I'd find more if I looked on forums, craigslist, car-part.com, or wandered around local junkyards.

Comment

Oh yeah cause I can only find chipped/socketed ones on ebay. Don't p13's come out of P13 : 93-95 OBD-1 Prelude Vtec? Cant find none of them at my local pick a part.. they got some civics and acuras. What should i be looking for year wise and model?

Comment

How about this one deevergote?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/171015284956...S:1123&vxp=mtr

Stock jdm p13.

Comment

That's actually a P0F, which is also an H22A ECU (from a 95 Accord)... but for some reason people tend to have difficulty using them.

You want a P13 from a 92-95 Prelude Si VTEC.

Also, learn to use the edit button if you have something to add to a post... and read things carefully. I'm not going to spoon feed you, nor is anyone else.

Comment

Working...
                      X