Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

camber kit and lowering kit thoughts and suggestions???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

also the wicked camber kit looks just like the one i had. where di you pick up the fog lights??? i want them... bad
    work in progress

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...07#post3185107

Comment

Spc

On my 91 Accord, i have all around Front&Rear SPC Camber & BallJoints, for my experiences with the SPC is better then great. I'm on (RARE) 15x6.5 Venette Fins with Yokohama S-Drive 195/45/15, an a discontinued Combo Suspension Kit from Koni Yellows/NeuSpeed SoSoft springs from Koni Company. I havn't had any problems with the dropped or replacement of tires within the year. No Neg/Pos wears.

Comment

i got SPC camber kit all around. was a bit pricey but the quality of the parts was impressive and the ball joints were very easy to install. my cars lowered on F&F type 1s so this kit is worth every penny

Comment

Originally posted by ts14 View Post
          i got SPC camber kit all around. was a bit pricey but the quality of the parts was impressive and the ball joints were very easy to install. my cars lowered on F&F type 1s so this kit is worth every penny
          SPC replaces the Dust Boots if the rubber cracked, ripped or just damaged. Thats also a good thing the SPC company does to make the customers more satisfying. I got the NEW boot SPC came out with, way better then the old dust boot. An if the ball joints are destroyed, they just have u send it back an they'll send u a new ball joint. Highly recommend SPC to anybody that wants to purchase camber kits or ball joints.

Comment

heres an update on my project im about to order tein street basic set, i also found a kit to redo the whole suspension (ball joints, control arms, tie rodends) and i was going to order the anchor bolt camber kit for the front havent decided on the rear yet. i still have a month or so before i start the week of hell lol. also im going with suspension technique sway bars
            work in progress

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...07#post3185107

Comment

Working...
            X