Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

f22 series love and crazyness

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

f22 series love and crazyness

ok here goes, just joined saw this site existed from nonvetec.com, hit it up good people there, but anyway my build is almost finished,f22a6 im at 198 whp, 206 wtq, NA. hit me up if youd like to know the mods list im a lazy typer and dont feel like posting a huge tread. currently im working on my 5th honda, sorry to mention on a cb7 site but youll understand in a min. im in the process of swapping a f22a3 into a 91 crx. why do you ask? because i love the f22 i have a h23 head and intake manifold thats getting installed as well i do all the work on my own. currently im stationed in italy with the army. so you guys can ask about euro parts if ya want i can look for em and generally find em cheap. i picked up a second cb7 for 400 euros a few days ago with a bad fuel pump. thats my doner for the crx. the only thing i cant figure out is the axle situation, does anyone know the best axles to use for this application? and also about the ecu, stick with the obd1 for the new h23 head?

thats cool man cant wait to see that crx

Comment

Originally posted by tokyoconc3pt5
      ok here goes, just joined saw this site existed from nonvetec.com, hit it up good people there, but anyway my build is almost finished,f22a6 im at 198 whp, 206 wtq, NA. hit me up if youd like to know the mods list im a lazy typer and dont feel like posting a huge tread. currently im working on my 5th honda, sorry to mention on a cb7 site but youll understand in a min. im in the process of swapping a f22a3 into a 91 crx. why do you ask? because i love the f22 i have a h23 head and intake manifold thats getting installed as well i do all the work on my own. currently im stationed in italy with the army. so you guys can ask about euro parts if ya want i can look for em and generally find em cheap. i picked up a second cb7 for 400 euros a few days ago with a bad fuel pump. thats my doner for the crx. the only thing i cant figure out is the axle situation, does anyone know the best axles to use for this application? and also about the ecu, stick with the obd1 for the new h23 head?
      for axles, im guessing that you'd have to use something of the like that civics/tegs use when swapping in a f/h series motor.
      as for the ecu...umm. h23 is an obd1 motor like the f22 (granted, there are obd2 h23's, but you can easily get an obd1 one)
      you might could talk to MRX about a chipped ecu for an g22 frank (h23 head on an f22 block). he can take your mods and give you a really good basemap for tuning. for the ecu, im guessing that you would just have to use something that has IAB's on it already. f22a6 or h23.

Comment

ecu should use the p06...the non vtec civic one that can be modified.
        I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

WHOA ALL MOTOR??? THAT'S BONKERS!!!

Can you just give us a quick mod list? *hopes he didn't spend $20K to make that power*

Originally posted by lordoja
          im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

hey man, yep its a a6 head, 5 angle port-polish, 282 regrind cams, aem cam gear (+2), factory valve train, just dissasembled and cleaned/polished, h23 intake manifold, aem oversized fuel rail, and aem press reg, steel braided fuel lines, and a duel fuel pump setup with a fuel cell in the trunk, (i race scca street modified) rc 450cc injectors, aem ems system, aem intake, oh yeah the intake manifold of a h23 has a velocity stack on it remove the 4 baffles inside before polishing it and block off the vaccum line that controls them....you dont need it. compression has been raised to 11.3:1 via new pistons from toda, and connecting rods i had made from a local rally shop here in italy, the crank has been micro polished/balanced, and the flywheel has been machined down to remove extra weight, i think he took off about 4 lbs of material it could be 3 i cant remember. twin plate clutch carbon fiber ( i highly suggest them, harsh engagement but they grab like nothing ive ever felt before. the power steering has been removed to reduce parisidic loss as well as the ac, and ghost pullies were installed, the radiator is just a 3 in fluidyne w/ steel braided lines and a manual waterpump controller, it kicks on and runs all the time as soon as the key is in. spark plugs are ngk...nothing special, neuspeed 10.5mm wires and an accell 300+ ign sys, external coil has a rev limiter on it so i disabled the factory rev limiter using the ems system. aside from that, get some light wheels, and be prepared to spend some serious time tunning the ecu thats where i got most of my power gains from.....shit the exaust....dc 421 race header, no catalytic converter and a 3 in mandrel bent pipe to a flowmaster muffler im going to try and find my dyno charts, i dunno if i brought them back with me last time i went back to the states.......but ill try hit me up man what you got done to yours?

Comment

thanks man that helps a lot, ill let you know how it works out should be done by the end of the month. my buddy is documenting the entire thing on camera so i should have a decent guide to on the how to and the specs on the motor mounts.

Comment

dyno sheets?

Owner of https://theclunkerjunker.com

Comment

That setup is intense!!! It doesn't sound too streetable; but that's only because of the 282 cam...with the 272 that would be a sick setup for the street.

Right now I just have a short ram and a straight exhaust, but I have the full H23 intake manifold sitting in my closet and I have a transaction to get a Delta 272 pending which should be through by the end of the week. After that I'll get an XTD Stage 3 clutch, and *maybe* a Kamikaze 4-1 header...maybe a little head milling as well...with that setup I'm hoping for about 155-160WHP/WTQ and a high 14 sec. 1/4 mile time. My goals are to get H power and times without cracking open the block and spending 1/2 the money...w/o the clutch it'll be about $1000 w/o the header. I think the stock A6 header should be fine though.

Good luck!!!

Originally posted by lordoja
                  im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

I like this guy ... he's all serious bidness
                    HondaFan81 For Sale Parts (LOW PRICES ON EVERYTHING)

Comment

dyno sheets plus pics please
                      Shift_BOOST

BOOM!

Comment

Thats crazy for n/a
                        1992 Honda Prelude S - Swapped F22A6 - Turbo 16g Powered!

Mods: 3" Exhaust,450CC Injectors, DSM Manifold, DSM Ported 16g, Stealthmode Oil Line Kit, RFL BOV, JDM Black Housing Headlights, Clear Corners, Tinted Tails, Forbidden Short Shifter, Front Mount Intercooler, Chipped and Tuned P06 ECU - Tuned With Uberdata, Lowered 1.7,6 Puck Clutch"

PARTING OUT F22A1

Comment

damn, thats a lot of torque. dyno chart plz.

YouTube Clicky!!

Comment

Man your serious...love the tq #'s. Have u thought about using the Dseries tranny w/ the H2D kit from Bisi?
                            Vouches: Bruno8747, 1badwag, Excalibur02, Bliz07, Slick, Gloryaccordy, H23CB7.

Comment

Working...
                            X