Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

new, improved honda/acura MTF fluid

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 91blk4thgen
    I went to my local honda dealer yesturday to buy 3 quarts of this stuff and the parts guy looked up the part number and didn't exist in the computer, he even checked the number the last 4 digits in this book and didn't find the exact number. Perhaps this must be american made and can only be bought in the states or online?

Later, and just FYI
    it's probably your location. it obviously exists. later.
    Avoiding dirt at all costs

Comment

guess ima go pick me up some of this when i do my tuneup

PSN ID's:Tidashoni
      1992 Accord EX Coupe
      My FS Thread
      Not so DD 2013 Subaru Impreza WRX STI
      Originally posted by deevergote
      Boosting with a carb is like being a sniper with a bazooka... it works, it gets the job done, but it's not the most precise method.

Comment

it was 7 and change per qt for me. and FYI, theres two different manufacturers of this stuff, the kind typeG pictured, theres also a brand that has a green label.

honda F/H MT takes 1.9qt

- 1993 Accord LX - White sedan (sold)
        - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (wrecked)
        - 1991 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
        - 1990 Accord EX - Grey sedan (sold)
        - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
        - 1992 Accord EX - White coupe (sold)
        - 1993 Accord EX - Grey coupe (stolen)
        - 1993 Accord SE - Gold coupe (sold)
        Current cars:
        - 2005 Subaru Legacy GT Wagon - Daily driver
        - 2004 Chevrolet Express AWD - Camper conversion

Comment

nice, gotta pick some up for my tranni tomarrow!
          THE RETURN IS COMIN SOON..
          www.realisticdreamz.net

Comment

I didn't even know about this. Good info.

Comment

its about time
              Formerly: sheisanonymous

Comment

damn i work at the dealer and i didnt even know it exist,i'll check tommorrow for my price,if you guys need some and are in so. california let me know i'll hook ya up
                95 Accord Wagon
                95 Integra GSR

Comment

Originally posted by BOOSTIN_DC2
                  damn i work at the dealer and i didnt even know it exist,i'll check tommorrow for my price,if you guys need some and are in so. california let me know i'll hook ya up
                  hey man you should roll out to the meets in so cal

CLICK ON SIG FOR MEMBERS RIDE
                  "2SIIC"
                  Authentic Jerseys for sale
                  http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=188314

Comment

where in so cal.?my accord wagon doesnt run right now,would it be cool if i show up in my integra?i tried looking for the event forum on here but i couldnt find it,do you guys just make new threads for meets?
                    95 Accord Wagon
                    95 Integra GSR

Comment

and oh yeah i forgot price is $4.20 per quart
                      95 Accord Wagon
                      95 Integra GSR

Comment

yea take your integra dude its koo you should check out the so cal forums dude there always posting there i know you cant post there now but you can still read it were planning to have another meet

hey man you got a pm

CLICK ON SIG FOR MEMBERS RIDE
                        "2SIIC"
                        Authentic Jerseys for sale
                        http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=188314

Comment

i picked up 2 of the lime green labeled ones for about 12 bux n change

Formerly 91AccordExR33
                          11.68 @ 127mph
                          417whp/375wtq
                          Sold: 8/2016

Comment

damn i didnt know there was regional forums,well i hope to attend a meet soon whenever you guys have one.......so i picked up some of this fluid today and will try it out tomorrow,i'll tell ya the difference
                            95 Accord Wagon
                            95 Integra GSR

Comment

Maybe a stupid question but where do I fill the tranny.... I know where is the drain plug but don't know where is the fill plug..... Some people say to me that i need a special tool to fill it by the drain plug cause there no other plug on the tranny

Comment

Originally posted by croc-note
                                Maybe a stupid question but where do I fill the tranny.... I know where is the drain plug but don't know where is the fill plug..... Some people say to me that i need a special tool to fill it by the drain plug cause there no other plug on the tranny
                                the filler bolt is a 17mm bolt in the top/backside of the tanny. it also has an aluminum crush washer on it. remove the filler bolt first.
                                this is assuming you have a manual transmission.

the drain bolt has a 3/8 square notched into it. you only a 3/8 socket wrench to remove it (no socket needed). it too has an aluminum crush washer.

to fill it back up, you need a funnel and a rubber tube. fill til it comes out of the fill hole (aprox. 2 quarts). later.
                                Avoiding dirt at all costs

Comment

Working...
                                X