Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

!!!120MPH and BOOM!! F22a1 PICS!!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

!!!120MPH and BOOM!! F22a1 PICS!!

So, Im just crossing the border of Mexico coming to the U.S. from a day a drinking Tequila and Corona and a Gt wants to give me a run for my money. So we go at it and of course he beat me, (Bout' half a car or so) but i was catching up, i was @ 110-120 mph and BOOM,... Oil and smoke EVERYWHERE!! what was worse was I was drunk I know I know,... VERY STUPID.. BUt shit happens.. Show me your blown engines.. Now project SWAPED F22A1 Turbo is in the works..

cool air vent lol j/k damn that sucks man

Comment

it sucks, but if you drive drunk at 120, you should feel lucky that the only thing you killed was your engine.
      2010 Taurus SHO - Livernois Goodies
      2002 BMW 330 CI Convertible - HUNK OF JUNK

Comment

dude you pmed me for help, what help you need? i pmed you back a while ago.
        miss my turbo cb7
        moved onto volvos. dont know how that happened, just did

Comment

damn, thats a big ass hole!!!!

Comment

That sucks dude but you deserved it. Maybe it was a sign to act more responsibly? Sucks regardless...now you have an excuse to swap a better engine in there.

Comment

ya'll act like you've never drank before in your honda...

and those 17's are brand new,... all for $400.00. Then im putting a 16g turbo kit on it...

Comment

I have never driven drunk. I know a lot of people who have been killed by drunk drivers and I'm not about to become one of those people responsible for taking some innocent person's life just because I wanted to have a fun night and then drive home afterwards. If I am getting drunk, I do it somewhere that I can stay at. It's irresponsible in my opinion. And then racing someone while drunk.....

Comment

You sir are a dumbass… You could have killed some innocent person.

“Driving is a privilege, not a right.” Some people shouldn’t be allowed to have a damn license imo.

Comment

Riiiiiiight!?!!,....

Innocent bistanders,.. lol you guys are funny.. thanks for reply though.. sound like children.

This is my daily driver, is'nt she a beauty? 301 hp V6,.. Might turbo charge this bad boy too... not sure how to go bout that though?..

Comment

how do we sound like children? I have my reasons for being against driving drunk and I think they're pretty legit. I guess driving drunk is the grown up thing to do? I don't know how someone can rationalize it... I'm not against getting drunk by any means. And I'm not against driving of course, and yes I street race every once in a while but I don't get drunk in Mexico then get in my car and start racing people doing up to 120mph... sorry for being childish or whatever for having responsible beliefs but it's my opinion.

*Edit* that Benz is pretty sweet.

Comment

being opposed to drunk driving is not childish. not knowing when to admit you are wrong, however, is.
                        2010 Taurus SHO - Livernois Goodies
                        2002 BMW 330 CI Convertible - HUNK OF JUNK

Comment

Drunk Driving

Alright, im sure we've all lost a loved one, or have had an ugly experience due to drinking and driving, I lost my best friend in an accident due to that shit 1 year ago. But this thread is about the hole in the engine remember, that is what i meant by childish,... read the begining, I admitted my stuppidity and you all dont have to rub the drunk in.. so back off and chilllllllll.... children So this thread is pretty much ruined by dumb comments.. due to all

Comment

lol...sorry sir! I, as a child, beleive that looks like a hole in your engine. That is too bad that you have a hole in your engine. I suppose that it is time to replace that engine. Good luck sir! I hope it works out for you.

Comment

your a fucking douche bag. and we'll rub it in all we want. you put innocent peoples lives in danger, which makes you no better than a fucking cold blooded murderer. if i believed in hell, i would hope you rotted there

Owner of https://theclunkerjunker.com

Comment

Working...
                              X