Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Acura CL Parts Compatibility Quiz

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Acura CL Parts Compatibility Quiz

Hey, I tired to search but the "cl" was too short to give any good results so here goes;

What parts from a 97 Acura 2.2 CL are swappable into the CB7? There is a guy parting out a front end smashed one near me. Do the seats bolt right in? What brake parts fit, tranny, engine, etc? In other words, what pieces would a CB7 owner want to pull from one?

Thanks in advance
    Last edited by bigjoegood1; 09-07-2007, 02:30 PM. Reason: clearing up thread title
    "I'm a dude playing a dude, disguised as another dude"
    "That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved."

Romans 10:9
    ><((((º>

Dude get the front spindles and sell them to me. I need the hubs and rotors to do my ROH conversion. As far as the seats don't have a clue. But i would definately get those hubs. Ill pay you for everything
    Maple50175 - you're annoying =P
    Brandoncb7 - I don't mean to come across like an ass but I see why you irritate Aaron now.
    JoshM - Crotch rocket = chick magnet.

Comment

It is basically a 96 accord coupe with a different body. That should tell you enough to figure out what swaps around.

Comment

Originally posted by preludeman92
        It is basically a 96 accord coupe with a different body. That should tell you enough to figure out what swaps around.
        Not really because I don't know what would swap around from the 96 accord I don't know a whole lot about swapping either but at least give him some idea cuz if it was me I still wouldn't know
        Brandoncb7 - I don't mean to come across like an ass but I see why you irritate Aaron now.

Comment

Holy disappearing post, Batman!!!

Originally posted by slick
          Not really because I don't know what would swap around from the 96 accord I don't know a whole lot about swapping either but at least give him some idea cuz if it was me I still wouldn't know
          werd
          Slick I'll try to get with the guy selling tomorrow to check on the spindles. Can't give you a specific time since I have just been notified by a local radio station that I'm a finalist in a motorcyle giveaway that will eat a good part of my day.
          Sooo... Gixxer 600 for me, maybe. (do the peanut butter jelly with a baseball bat!)
          "That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved."

><((((º>

Comment

Originally posted by bigjoegood1
            werd
            Slick I'll try to get with the guy selling tomorrow to check on the spindles. Can't give you a specific time since I have just been notified by a local radio station that I'm a finalist in a motorcyle giveaway that will eat a good part of my day.
            Sooo... Gixxer 600 for me, maybe. (do the peanut butter jelly with a baseball bat!)
            Alright man thats kool hit me up when you know.

Comment

Paging Slick, paging Slick

you've got pm.

><((((º>

Comment

I think the seats swap over. I've definitely seen CL front seats in a CB, they ahve special headrests.

Other than that, the suspension is the same; the motor is from a 5th gen.

Originally posted by lordoja
                im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

Originally posted by bigjoegood1
                  you've got pm.
                  You got pm back

Comment

Originally posted by gloryaccordy
                    I think the seats swap over. I've definitely seen CL front seats in a CB, they ahve special headrests.

Other than that, the suspension is the same; the motor is from a 5th gen.
                    Thanks, gloryaccordy. Exactly what I was looking for.

Anybody looking for black leather interior? I'm gonna try and see the car this week so If anybody is looking for anything in particular, just let me know and I'll get a price from the guy.

><((((º>

Comment

97's still rock hub over rotor.... spindles are WORTHLESS... should have the f22b1 variant and the seats are identical in brackets to the 94-97 seats except that the buckets are shaped differently and have nice headrests. The gauge clusters can be swapped to the 94-97 CD/CE1 and the shifter assembly is shorter than a cb....Anything else I can help you with?
                      WAGONS

94 ce1- f22b DOHC auto swap, ROH 11.1" 99 cl brakes, rear disk swap, dual plenums, aem cai, tein ss, OEM stanley one piecers, OEM stanley yellow fogs, OEM 96 Oddy roof rack, Yakima basketcase, some wheels, some tires.... etc.

Comment

I think that covers it for me. Thanks.

><((((º>

Comment

Originally posted by da9b16
                          97's still rock hub over rotor.... spindles are WORTHLESS... should have the f22b1 variant and the seats are identical in brackets to the 94-97 seats except that the buckets are shaped differently and have nice headrests. The gauge clusters can be swapped to the 94-97 CD/CE1 and the shifter assembly is shorter than a cb....Anything else I can help you with?
                          Guess I don't need the spindles anymore

Comment

No problem.

I'm still gonna look at the car to see if I can grab the seats for cheep. Maybe somebody here could use 'em. idk.

><((((º>

Comment

Working...
                            X