Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

0-60? 0-100? Automatic...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No, it wasn't fast forwarded, and my car...was definitely on the ground. I actually think the gears are really long? havin' seen that some of the kids in this post, are wondering how I can get it to 40 in 1st, when they can only get it to 30. No nitrous, but that's definitely a future mod. And I'll end up doin' a 5 speed swop. And yes, I manually shifted it from 1st, to 2nd, to 3rd(D3), just...the shift to 3rd, I redlined cause I was tryna hold the camera and stuff. I don't have 3 hands. But yea, if I had enough stands to put my car off the ground, I'd have my tires rotated.
    98' Mustang 3V Swap
    11' VW CC R36

Comment

I have an autotragic and I can do 40 in 1st.

Of course I am in the red though.

I'm still impressed by your pull none the less.
      3 CB's gone....
      1 WK Overland....

Still miss the CB though......maybe one day.

Comment

GOt that trans code yet?

The New-ish Ride
        My old Ride
        Hear my Vtak!!!
        MK3 Member #3
        I piss off people for fun.
        IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

Yea, you definately have a shorter geared transmission of some sort.

The points of where the rpm land after you shift are not like a normal auto f22a1 trans.

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

thats way to fuckin fast for stock I'm goona agree with everybody else here

My Members Ride Page

Comment

I'll get the code for it tonight, cause I gotta rotate my tires. I can do another video, with the speedometer, and through the windshield, so you can see that I'm really moving. haha I'm keepin' up with my friends 93' Mx-6. (v6).
              98' Mustang 3V Swap
              11' VW CC R36

Comment

nice. i got a auto h22a it gets up lik that i have to take a vid of it....
                Cali.Dumps.Harder.

Comment

i have the same engine and tranny as him and oddly enough im from the same state but i have a 2 door, mine will do 30-35 in 1st and the tires have chirped going into second, but dang i think i've got like 8 seconds to 60 and even if i keep my car in d3 till around 90-95 it still bogs down around 90 making my 0-100 time shitty so i have no clue how you are that fast man but consider yourself lucky

Comment

Originally posted by C91BLX7
                    1-2-d3-d4
                    thanks for the info buddy now i know
                    Cappuccino CB7 Member #4
                    FoDough fo moreho
                    [FuNKiE FrEsH]

Comment

My stock cb7 LX Auto does that...
                      The stock F22 auto trannys rev-limit at 40 ish mph in first
                      Second is like 78 mph
                      and third gear rev limits at 118
                      4th gear limits at I think 140ish idk it went off my guage LOL! (goin downhilll ofcourse)
                      Last edited by CB7Man; 10-10-2007, 02:44 PM.
                      Your man for wiring solutions!
                      CB7Man's Coupe H22 Swap
                      CB7Man's Sedan Resurrected From The Dead

Comment

I definitely squeal in first taking off like that and chirp second.

Comment

I could only find one number on the tranny, and that's "146". If that's not it, then where's it located? Oh, and I'll do a video outside of the car, of me burnin' out...and it makes no squeal, whatsoever. I need new tires anyway.
                          98' Mustang 3V Swap
                          11' VW CC R36

Comment

Oh, and I met up with Big Rob (Iowa), in Baltimore this passed weekend. Ask him how my car runs.
                            98' Mustang 3V Swap
                            11' VW CC R36

Comment

Working...
                            X