Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

so the h22 swap begins

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

so the h22 swap begins

i guess a little history first, i bought my 9deuce in june 07 and have been thinking nothing but moddin the hell out of it. i got some jdm blck turn signals, and some ebay coilovers, that i have personlly had succes with installation and driveability.i love the feeling when im flyin around. i recently just got a h22 w/5 speed for $300. it has 76xxx mi. i have aftermarket cams, gears, springs, retainers, titanium valves. i have forged pistons, rods, and an aftermarket crank. i also have a few bolt ons that i will include in the swap which include an AEM cai, full sideways N1 exhaust system, test pipe, and a set of dc 4-2-1 headers i need some opinions on much power do u all think i could get out of this set up once the parts are installed. thnx!!!

Originally posted by JDM_92CB
    i guess a little history first, i bought my 9deuce in june 07 and have been thinking nothing but moddin the hell out of it. i got some jdm blck turn signals, and some ebay coilovers, that i have personlly had succes with installation and driveability.i love the feeling when im flyin around. i recently just got a h22 w/5 speed for $300. it has 76xxx mi. i have aftermarket cams, gears, springs, retainers, titanium valves. i have forged pistons, rods, and an aftermarket crank. i also have a few bolt ons that i will include in the swap which include an AEM cai, full sideways N1 exhaust system, test pipe, and a set of dc 4-2-1 headers i need some opinions on much power do u all think i could get out of this set up once the parts are installed. thnx!!!
    i'm calling bullshit. don't exaggerate dude, we fucking hate it.

Comment

what cams? lift? duration?

crank? what stroke?

pistons? what is the compression height? bore?

rods? what rods? what is their length?

block. is the block resleeved?

Dc header sucks.

what engine management?
      www.850fab.com
      IG - @850Fab
      FB - @850Fabrication

Comment

Originally posted by fizzbob7
        i'm calling bullshit. don't exaggerate dude, we fucking hate it.
        man fuck yall

Comment

man fuck yall
          answer my questions then.
          www.850fab.com
          IG - @850Fab
          FB - @850Fabrication

Comment

man fuck yall
            Telling us to fuck off doesnt work lmfao... we just keep comin back... provide more info, and some pics, as well as reciepts. :P And with all that on a H22, i dont see you pushing over 200... maybe if your lucky 180.
            90 Accord EX F22a1 Auto R.I.P.
            2011 Mazda 3 Hatch 2.5L GS sport HELLO!

Comment

h22 w/5 speed. aftermarket crank. AEM cai, full sideways N1 exhaust system, test pipe, and a SET of dc 4-2-1 headerS
              nice...

THEN: 1993 Accord 10th Ann. Ed.---------------------- NOW: 1996 Accord EX
              My Ride thread
              Flickr
              Originally posted by d112crzy
              And it can only get better. That's the best part.
              All I gotta really say is:
              People of cb7tuner, this AUTO is NOT a joke. It has impressed ME, the hater of auto's.

Comment

sorry for the excess of shit being talked man, this just sounds too good to be true.

come on, h22a w/tranny for 300 dollars? would you believe it?

also, your usage of headers(plural) rather than header(singular/correct) suggests that you know too little to pull this off.

Personally, I am just stoked because you are another cb7tuner in texas. Also congrats on the freaking cheap h22a (hope it runs well)
                '92 LX.
                JDM H22a.

My Member's Ride Thread

Sold to: tysCb7, johnD1079, AccordHybrid92, GUA-D'zCb-7, judonoh, DriftProjectR, AeyJayCB7, C91BLX7, H23CB7

Comment

Originally posted by js593
                  Telling us to fuck off doesnt work lmfao... we just keep comin back... provide more info, and some pics, as well as reciepts. :P And with all that on a H22, i dont see you pushing over 200... maybe if your lucky 180.
                  well first of all, none of u are worth the time it would take to post receipts, and list ALL of my parts by manufactuer and size. screw yall, youll see me on the street bitch, fuck cb7tuner.com, and fuck u all. anal mutha fuckers

Comment

what type of H22 did you get ? is it USDM or JDM ??

Originally posted by Devergote
                    A CB7 with an H22, a clean paintjob, HIDs with a projector retrofit, some nice wheels, and a mild drop on H&R Sport springs and Koni Yellow shocks... that's the perfect car. I'd be happy with that for the rest of my life.

Comment

sounds good to me man.... Just post some pics so guys will not talk stuff... We dont need any noobie fights... Stay cool...

My Members Ride Thread ( Do It )

Comment

your posting in a forum dedicated to the most fucking hated or neglected honda of all the fucking modable reasonable hondas to purchase. You think we dont smell the hot shit ? Com'on man its easy to say fuck cb7tuner but all we can do is sit back and watch all the dumb fuck threads about the difference between custom intakes vs aftermarket intakes. Or how bout the really fucked up post about how fast would it be to have x part plus y part. Well either way there enuff info about the swap what you need to do and all the fuckin info need is in the search button. But you say fuck cb7tuner right ? Then go learn else were aslong as you have legit post no one will call bird shit on u

Comment

well first of all, none of u are worth the time it would take to post receipts, and list ALL of my parts by manufactuer and size. screw yall, youll see me on the street bitch, fuck cb7tuner.com, and fuck u all. anal mutha fuckers

Why not show us up by posting a pic of it then?
                          all it takes is ten minutes for your dignity and the pleasure of shutting everyone up. Just wondering.

But to answer your question= it's hard to tell. Jdm or Usdm? I'm guessing it was cheap because you didn't have to pay shipping..so usdm. I'm just gonna ballpark it but maybe 215 tops. Exhaust doesn't seem to add too much to them, and most of your interior engine parts (IMO) will just strengthen your motor, so maybe over 200HP? It'll be kinda hard to tell butt-dyno wise but you may notice it. Good luck

Edit: I don't know how much of a difference the int. engine mods do...I'm going with past experience and thinking not much.
                          Last edited by TurboZach; 10-07-2007, 02:37 PM.

Comment

Working...
                          X