Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

89 accord

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I take it you didn't go the the link I posted.

Click this and read. B20A swap info:

Engine Swap Info from 3geez.com
    3 CB's gone....
    1 WK Overland....

Still miss the CB though......maybe one day.

Comment

i read it so it is sayin that a b18a integra motor will work in it rite that is the way i understood it correct me if i am wrong

Comment

why don't you just read more instead of expecting to be spoon fed?

did you understand that correctly?

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

i did no one asked u anyways

Comment

you didn't specify to whom.

Comment

well you know who i was talking to u or u wouldn't have wrote back i just asked if anyone new anything about it i dont and i didn't understand the web forum at first so i asked about it i dont know what was wrong with that i was just asking to be corrected if i were wrong so if u can help then do so if not then dont comment thanx

Comment

what's wrong is that you want to be spoon fed. you ask questions, and links with answers are given to you.

you refused to read them and want the answers typed out for you to save you the time.

not gonna happen.

Comment

no one asked u to do anything and i did read it so like i said if u dont have any help for me on this 89 then dont post on my forum okay did u here that just in case u didn't i will say it again if u dont have any help for me on this 89 then dont post on my forum okay

Comment

I didn't hear it, but I did read it.

It's not your forum, but it is your thread.

And I believe you did ask me, since I am part of guys.

I have help, read. Or better yet, leave this forum and go to 3geez.com, since it is a 3rd generation you're working on.

Comment

your not helping so i am done talking to u i got the answer from some one with more since than u unfortunitly they actually helped in stead of just running there jaw so thanx anyways but i done have the help i need dont need urs k thanx

Comment

and i am working on a 90 and 93 also so blow off did that help u

Comment

Can't play nice... don't play at all.

This forum covers the 4th generation Accord. You are asking about a 3rd generation Accord, which is TOTALLY different in every way from the 4th. People are trying to help you, and you are 1.) being rude, 2.) asking to be spoon fed, and 3.) not bothering to even acknowledge the advice given.

"do they make a turbo for it"... it's a freaking 20 year old family car... NO THEY DO NOT MAKE A TURBO FOR IT... whoever "they" are... learn a little and do it your damn self. I'm doing it this summer with the same car. All you have to do is read a little... not just ask people to give you all the answers.

If you choose to be so rude in the future, I will choose to ban you from this forum. We don't need any more people on here that ask for help (with 2nd grade typing and grammar skills, at that...), ignore it when they get it, and then argue with those that MIGHT actually be able to help them had they not flipped out and acted like a total jackass (hint: d112crzy could've probably answered any question you had... if you showed some initiative and intelligence in the first place. He has a ton of knowledge to share... but he keeps his spoon to himself.)

Comment

Working...
                          X