Jaga : 1997 Accord LX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jaga : 1997 Accord LX

Whats Guys been on here cb7tuner/cd5tuner for couple years now learning a lot day by day. I'm Currently 19 in my second year of college i'm an Civil engineering major. Had her for almost year just was waiting to make a members ride thread. Hear she is "Regine" Please leave comment any suggestions to what i should do i love the critics.

-Jaga

MOD LIST

ENGINE,
    Stock f22
    Short Ram intake 9/24/10

EXTERIOR,
    20% tint

INTERIOR,
    Vanilla spice and Black Ice Air Fresheners lol

SUSPENSION/WHEELS,
    Stock
    AUDIO/ELECTRONICS,
    Automatic starter
    pioneer Cd player
    stock audio system
    6000 k HIDs - installed by myself

FUTURE PLANS

Exterior
    Get the tints redone the pealing off
    Wheels
    Either i find pair of Racing hart C2s or:
    i find some really nice wheels just like them that really complement the look i'm going for.
    Bridge-Stone tires?
    Brakes
    Suspension
    for the most part for now.
    Interior
    keep it stock, probably put in some weatherproof all season floor mats

I just trying to keep it looking stock i guess a JDM Stock look.

Last edited by Jaga; 09-25-2010, 02:19 AM.
    http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...55#post2618755

Pretty clean...I see you have the glove box light on all the time problem that I do too

Comment

Pretty clean bro!

Vacuum them damn leaves out of the cowl area before you take pictures next time though

Comment

Originally posted by benjiaccord View Post
        Pretty clean...I see you have the glove box light on all the time problem that I do too
        Thanks man. lol i might left the door opened don't really remember.

Originally posted by TomQuick View Post
        Pretty clean bro!

Vacuum them damn leaves out of the cowl area before you take pictures next time though
        Good looking man. Yeah i'm clean the car from time to time i just forgot about that part haha.

any suggestions to what i should do? i'm all ears

Comment

My first suggestion is to ignore what everyone suggests, and do what YOU want to do!

If it were me, the first thing I would do is go over all the regular maintenance things. Make sure you have everything in good working order, brakes, suspension, steering, tune up etc.

When everything is in good order, then you start to modify things. Get the body straight (looks like a couple of small dents there) get some nice wheels, and lower the car a couple inches, and it will look, and feel like a completely different ride. Add a nice exhaust system, and you'll have a fun daily driver that will turn a couple of heads.

Comment

My first suggestion is to ignore what everyone suggests, and do what YOU want to do!

If it were me, the first thing I would do is go over all the regular maintenance things. Make sure you have everything in good working order, brakes, suspension, steering, tune up etc.

When everything is in good order, then you start to modify things. Get the body straight (looks like a couple of small dents there) get some nice wheels, and lower the car a couple inches, and it will look, and feel like a completely different ride. Add a nice exhaust system, and you'll have a fun daily driver that will turn a couple of heads.
            Thanks a lot bro, will do.

Yeah i'm gonna do what i want with my car trust me i just like other enthusiast's opinions.
            Yeah i tune up and timing belt done this summer so thats in order. next would be the suspension and steering.

Yeah i do have a few dings in the car i wanna get them fixed so bad but i don't know how much its gonna run me. Yeah i'm looking for some wheels right now just to look at and was thinking about getting it lowered.

Thanks for the comments and critiques. Keep them coming

Comment

*Update*

Short Ram Intake installed

Comment

That looks a lot like the ebay intake I have

If you cut that blue hose in half, you can replace the other section of rubber hose going from the heat tube over to the valve cover.

If that's the paper air filter that comes with the ebay intake, you'll want to replace that with a good aftermarket filter soon.

Give that engine a good cleaning too. You can cover the air filter with a plastic bag (or just be real careful not to get too much water on it) and give it a good cleaning with engine degreaser at the local car wash. When you're done use the air dryer to dry off the dizzy and plug wires good. Get those greasy finger prints off the yellow batter

Looking good though!

Comment

Looks very clean, as TomQuick said, after you do your maintenance and everything else (it is just as old as the cb7) then begine modifying it. If you want to hear any opinions/suggestions id say go with those Racing Harts or any that resemble them ( i love those wheels) upgrade the suspension to accommodate your desired drop, redo the tins if they are peeling and detail the hell out of that engine bay. I dont know what style you like to go with but if it were me id just keep it clean with nice set of wheels and a system.

Originally posted by Uncle Willey
                  When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car.

Comment

That looks a lot like the ebay intake I have

If you cut that blue hose in half, you can replace the other section of rubber hose going from the heat tube over to the valve cover.

If that's the paper air filter that comes with the ebay intake, you'll want to replace that with a good aftermarket filter soon.

Give that engine a good cleaning too. You can cover the air filter with a plastic bag (or just be real careful not to get too much water on it) and give it a good cleaning with engine degreaser at the local car wash. When you're done use the air dryer to dry off the dizzy and plug wires good. Get those greasy finger prints off the yellow batter

Looking good though!
                    Yeah it probably is . it sounds so nice now when you really kick it up. yeah i'm definitely gonna get it clean. yeah i notice that the blue tube is an extra long but i'll leave it, it makes look like it has a serious mod. lol

Originally posted by JaberCB7 View Post
                    Looks very clean, as TomQuick said, after you do your maintenance and everything else (it is just as old as the cb7) then begine modifying it. If you want to hear any opinions/suggestions id say go with those Racing Harts or any that resemble them ( i love those wheels) upgrade the suspension to accommodate your desired drop, redo the tins if they are peeling and detail the hell out of that engine bay. I dont know what style you like to go with but if it were me id just keep it clean with nice set of wheels and a system.
                    yeah thats pretty much what i'm going for i'm not swapping anything. I'm keeping her automatic. My next car will be a manual. Yeah i know i'll eventually find a pair of racing harts and all the other stuff i'm trying to get. I'm trying to mod only a few things such as the wheels and exhaust. I wanna keep the car looking like anyone can still drive it like my folks or a really old person with a sense of style. but, the same time it looks really nice. just a subtle touch i guess you can say

Again thanks a lot for the comments guys much appreciated

Comment

Working...
                    X