• Time
  • Show
Clear All

90-93 Accord Adjustable Front Upper Control Arm AKA Camber Kit 4 Degree

90-93 Accord Adjustable Front Upper Control Arm AKA Camber Kit
    - 4 Degree +2 -2
    - Steel, thick end plates
    - Pair/Set
    - $260 Shipped US. Upgraded Hardware (Larger)
    -$280 Shipped US. Upgraded Hardware (Larger) Powder Coat any of our 150 stocking colors.
    Wait time is 2.5 weeks upon purchase. 1 week additional if want Custom Powder Coating Color. Replacement Ball Joints are available at $40 each ball joint or $60 each with sliders. Paypal Payment.
    Email ExplicitSpeed360@aol.com

Hey Guys and Gals First Set of CB 90-93 Accord Upper Control Arms are completed and are about to get a custom color. Thought I would show you comparison to the 92-96 Prelude Units.

Last edited by ESP-net; 07-15-2018, 01:17 PM.
    Explicit Speed Performance
    www.ExplicitSpeedPerformance.net
    Custom Engineering and Fabrication
    Motor Mount Kits, Traction Bar Systems, Solid 2/3/4 Pt Strut Bars, F22/H22/H23 Alternator/Tensioner Kits and much more...

Have these been tested at all for full functionality including daily driving?
    Henry R
    Koni/Neuspeed
    1992 Accord LX R.I.P
    1993 Accord EX OG since 'o3
    Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,
    made by someone who wants something' -1943 US War Department video

Comment

Originally posted by HenRoc View Post
      Have these been tested at all for full functionality including daily driving?
      We are discussing that in this thread.

Comment

To my knowledge no one has tested them...I cannot say guys... I can only theory that they look similar in height and overall spacing what is currently out there for other Accord Chassis... If asking can you lay frame on the ground and expect not to make clearance in the bay probably not. Should it help the average lowered car yes. I do not make them. Just provide alterations to make a better product. I am not aware of any issues with the CB of these. For the 92-96 Prelude have been proven to work with just slight trimming of the corners up front which I do provide the service to do that with the Larger Upgraded Hardware. As well as option of Powder Coating Colors. As the pictures show. You can see it is much stouter piece than what is out there. Once again... I do not make them and accept no liability what so ever. This will be in sheet provided with them. I just make Alterations.

So for now I am not aware of any issues. If anyone wants to try them out and work out any bugs if need be such as trimming etc. Koo. This just allows us to try and bring a bolt in product for the whole Community.
        Last edited by ESP-net; 03-22-2018, 03:09 PM.
        Motor Mount Kits, Traction Bar Systems, Solid 2/3/4 Pt Strut Bars, F22/H22/H23 Alternator/Tensioner Kits and much more...

Comment

Hey Guys and Gals First Set of CB 90-93 Accord Upper Control Arms are completed and are about to get a custom color. Thought I would show you comparison to the 92-96 Prelude Units.

Comment

Any updates on this product? Has anyone tested them on their car ? Any input would be greatly appreciated..

Comment

Have 1 Customer in powder coating. Will keep you updated on fitment.

Comment

We have discontinued selling this item for 90-93 Accord. Lot of customers had no issues on fitment. Few that were way lowered/Slammed did. There is a seam inside the wheel well that can easily be notched to clear in order to work. Yes can still have them be made but you will be at your own risk and will also be advised of this. There is no other manufactures that are going to be able to make them unless modify the seam. There is no other designs that will be the "miracle" Car will only give you what it will give. We never made these or claimed to be ours. A manufacture made them. Thanks

Comment

i strongly discourage anyone who think about to buy this product for 3 little things.

1-dont fit, at all. i mean you need to cut a hole into your upper reinforcement beam, who is not a good idea. expresly to fit a 150$ item and damage your car...

2-part its not well made, not symetric, miss some nut/bolt/washer (need 8 got only 7) and i dont wanna talk about very hot weld a ball joint..over a thick metal pieces (nice for the grease into...)
                  the part is event not fab by him, just ordered from a shop and how i understand his explaination hes dont event check before ship it.
                  dropshipping scam ? maybe yes maybe not.

3-after sale.... de dude from esp tell me before i but, the item can fit, can not fit, its hard to say, some people dont have trouble some have ...
                  (see no2 why)
                  the esp dude ask me my mail in private message when i expose him over a facebook page and no the guy dont want to remedy to the problem, hes just screenshot when hes tell me the part gonna almost fit and tell i insist to get a pair...

to put everything in context, im a profesional car body worker and my wheel house is grinded, gluted and i dont think its even possible to get a mm more exept if you remove the thing gravel guard i put myself when i restored the wheel house...

if you want some video, pictures and explaination how i manage to redo the part, just pm me and i send you all you want.

esp in my book is a big no from now on.

have a nice day cb7 comunity.
                  Last edited by DragonEye; 05-23-2020, 10:31 PM.
                  My Ride Thread
                  The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.
                  Mark Twain

FaceBook

Comment

Ya, totally agree with that.

- One one hand I own several ESP products and was happy with them.
                    - On the hand I feel like someone hacked ESPs account / got a new owner and I feel like asking him what he's sniffing if he thinks this specific product will work with our cars. Like.... why even try. I've been saying it from the beginning. Doesn't seem like the same owner / fab guy who made my 3 point strut bar so perfect fit that I need to drop the suspension to get it on.

New owner / split partnership (making bad decisions)... maybe
                    Money grab for an old car crew.... maybe
                    Last hope as our community is dwindling (not a lot of work into it but not a money grab )... maybe
                    Should of tweaked the design more before release ..... yep

Not going to put any effort into tweaking a released product ....

So many factors here ....

Comment

Sad to say I won’t be ordering form esp either. Order $950 in parts and I just kept getting the same response after the time they were suppose to be done, “they are in powder coat will have them to you next week.” I waited 19 weeks before I finally did a PayPal dispute, thank god I didn’t send it friends and family like he wanted me to. Just to reference how long it was suppose to take, motor mounts are about 8 weeks, strut bars and traction bars are up to 12 weeks.

Comment

Same problem here. Took close to 6 months of going back and forth with them, had problems with communication on the last month until they just supposedly sold my stuff to somebody else and gave me my money back. VERY UNPROFESSIONAL!!

Comment

Working...
                        X