Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CB7tuner.com Logo Decals (7.75") - PLEASE READ THE ENTIRE FIRST POST BEFORE ORDERING!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am not sure if you have gotten this question before: But I was wondering if you shipped decals to APO's? I Would like to rock a decal on my comptuer and a few other things since I won't be around my CB for a while. Just thought I would ask. Thanks!!!
    The CB7 Collector.
    Team Kindred Impulse Member #3
    92 LX Coupe F22A1
    2013 Toyota Corolla S
    92 EX Sedan F22A1
    Originally posted by deevergote
    Do you really need to make a thread asking if having your car like this /---\ will cause uneven tire wear? Try walking like that for a few weeks and see if your shoes wear funny! (hint: they will.)

Comment

I'll ship anywhere... whether or not it goes through is another story. I will copy and print the mailing address exactly as it is in your Paypal payment, so make sure it's right, and it should get to you.

Comment

Originally posted by 90ACCORDLXGUY View Post
        I haven't recieved mine yet.
        Yours were shipped weeks ago.

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote View Post
          Yours were shipped weeks ago.
          I guess I'll just keep checking the mail, lol. Checked my paypal and it is the right address so that isn't the issue.

Instagram: n_buttz

The Jeepster ____ The CB7 ____ The TE38 ____ The S13

Comment

If you don't have them by the time I send the next batch, I'll send them again.

Comment

Originally posted by SilverShadow View Post
              Amazingly ignorant CB7 divers I've come across.
              On a daily basis here in L.A. I see many modded CB7's. So many that if i collected them I'd have a large car lot of them.
              Yet EVERY time I compliment one by saying "I like your CB7" They look at me and say "What the fuck is a CB7?" So I have to show them the pin plate and ask them if they have a computer. No use showing them the decal if they have no clue. So I tell them to go to this site. How can someone mod their car without knowing?
              For many, especially the older they are, the car scene doesn't revolve around internet forums and chassis codes. The old school guys probably laugh at us for all of the self-proclaimed "experts" the internet plays home to. Who really cares to pay enough attention to their VIN to decipher a chassis code? Most of the time I still think of cars by their generational number. "Sixth-gen Accord," "Mark IV Golf"...

Accord Aero-R

Comment

Yeah, "CB7" wasn't really the best choice for the site name... especially since only the North American sedan and coupe is actually the CB7... But, that's how it happened, so it is what it is!

Comment

I'm not bashing the site in any way, I actually like the name. Very fitting in an enthusiast kind of way. And if you had just gone with "CBTuner" we really would have more confusion with the radios.

Accord Aero-R

Comment

Yeah, I think that's why 7 was added. I didn't name the site (accordtunerx did, as he's the one that created this one... I created CD5tuner.com to follow this general premise, but that's even more confusing!)

Comment

Yeah, I think that's why 7 was added. I didn't name the site (accordtunerx did, as he's the one that created this one... I created CD5tuner.com to follow this general premise, but that's even more confusing!)
                      why not sm4tuner?

Comment

That would have been better, honestly.

Comment

can i order another set?i never got mine.

Comment

Originally posted by accord=inspire? View Post
                            why not sm4tuner?
                            That would have been better, honestly.
                            How? it has the same problem as cb7 because coupe parts are sm2 and wagon parts are sm5

Comment

Originally posted by luckyflip View Post
                              can i order another set?i never got mine.
                              You didn't send me your address, and never responded to my request for it. Email me your address, and I will include your decals in the next batch.

Comment

Just wanted to check in and see if they are still available. If so, Ill order another pair. Thanks

Comment

Working...
                                X