Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CB7tuner.com Logo Decals (7.75") - PLEASE READ THE ENTIRE FIRST POST BEFORE ORDERING!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes, still available, though I have to order another batch, so they won't be shipped out for a little while yet.

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote View Post
      Yes, still available, though I have to order another batch, so they won't be shipped out for a little while yet.
      i got extra sets if you need ,Mike
      http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/d...82408002-1.jpg

Comment

I forgot to put my last name on my order....its piety....just so you dont have you dont have to ask later :-p
        My 90 coupe Mr thread....
        http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=178452

Comment

If I am missing any necessary information in the order when I send it out, I will issue a refund and send nothing. I refuse to go rifling through emails, PMs, posts, IMs, facebook messages, etc... looking for someone's "oops, I forgot" message. That's why I say to read the first post. Those things are important. Without them, I send nothing... or else I'll end up with decals getting lost in the mail, and then I'll be sending replacements... sending 4 decals for the price of 2 ends up costing me money. I'm not selling decals to spend money... the site itself costs plenty already.

Comment

Hay easy there killer :-P if i didnt get them id pay you for an other set its not your falt if they get lost in the mail....and im sorry if i havent learn how to walk on water im working on it deev......anyways ive been trying to get so me cb7 decals for 2 year now....and i have an really hard time rembering stuff right now ive been working 14hr days for the last 18 days stright i have 4 more to go before i get any decent time off so its my bad....and i know not your problem i understand....
            My 90 coupe Mr thread....
            http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=178452

Comment

I've been working 80-120 hours a week for the past 4 years. Yes, it sucks to be busy. Trust me, I know as well as anyone. That's why I take a while to send the orders (I send them in a big batch to save time), and why I request specific information.

If I don't have the information necessary to ensure you get your decals, I do not accept the order. I'm not being a dick... I just don't have the time to chase people down and ensure that all the emails, PMs, posts, etc... match up with the original order. I deal with dozens of orders at a time, and almost every one of them has some rather generic sounding username that I simply cannot remember.

When it comes time to get the orders all sent, if I don't have enough info to send the order, a refund will be issued. You may reorder at that time. I don't think asking you to provide your name, address, and screen name on this site with your order is equivalent to asking you to walk on water...

Here is what I do:
              I have all the order emails that I get via Paypal placed in a "pending order" folder in my email client. Then, when I fill the orders, I open those emails one by one, highlight and copy the name and address, paste it into an envelope template that I have in Microsoft Word, and print an envelope. Then I stuff the envelope with the desired number of decals, seal it, and slap a stamp on it. I then move that order to my "sent orders" folder. It ONLY goes into that "sent orders" folder when I have the order 100% ready to send.
              As you can see, the information you provide is EXACTLY what goes on the envelope. Typos, lowercase letters, your mom's name, whatever... if that's what you send me, that's what goes on the envelope.

About half of the people remember to include their screen name, which I will use to contact a member via PM if there is an issue... because very often, the email used for Paypal is not their primary email address. Sometimes, it's not even their own.

I used to track people down, but not anymore. Now, I just send a refund. You can reorder properly when you get your money back.

Comment

Money sent for another set of decals

Comment

Originally posted by JoshM View Post
                  Yeah, no kidding. He really gets under my skin at times.
                  I heard he gets in your pants on a regular basis too. giggety

The Blue Bomber

Comment

Money sent for a set of Decals
                    92 CB7 F22 5 speed.

^MY RIDE THREAD^

Comment

Sent money for a set of decals

Comment

Just sent, along with a donation. I'm hoping it has the right address (been having issues with that lol) but if it lists two it should be the 30132 zip.

also, on a side note, I was thinking a smaller 4" size would be cool one day, maybe to put on the wheel spokes...similar to the spoon logo (or more accurately, the spoon stickers they sell on ebay that people put on their slips lol)
                        Last edited by darkfusion42; 05-13-2011, 01:09 PM.

Bought from: TypeG,mak,CB7_ACCORD,ChampCoupe,Blackex
                        Traded with: Cb7xChun
                        Sold to: Rob_is_legend,DaddyO,daheavyking
                        Sedan MR Thread Coupe MR Thread Prelude Si MR Thread
                        My huge For Sale Thread

Comment

The smaller idea isn't too bad. I might have to look into that.

I need to create an order form to ensure I get all the info I need. That's the main reason why I don't sell different colors, different styles, etc... because people WILL screw that up! Hell, people manage to place orders without saying they want decals, saying who they are, or giving me their address...

I have all your orders in my pending folder. I still have to order more decals. I've been swamped with work and weddings the past 2 months, so I've been going out of my gourd. Orders will be shipped as soon as I can, I promise!

Comment

Originally posted by accord=inspire? View Post
                            why not sm4tuner?
                            whats sm4?

and to the bossman, do you have a preference on which method i send your payment, (IE goods, services, gift)?

Sold to: dbsharp, daheavyking X3
                            Bought from:'93CB7Ex, xkjnboix, duffmanivxx, remix405, CB7tuner official shop

Comment

I believe sending it as a gift eliminates any fees. If you do that, be sure to type out your correct name and address in the notes section, as I don't believe your address is included when you send money as a gift.

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote View Post
                                The smaller idea isn't too bad. I might have to look into that.

I need to create an order form to ensure I get all the info I need. That's the main reason why I don't sell different colors, different styles, etc... because people WILL screw that up! Hell, people manage to place orders without saying they want decals, saying who they are, or giving me their address...

I have all your orders in my pending folder. I still have to order more decals. I've been swamped with work and weddings the past 2 months, so I've been going out of my gourd. Orders will be shipped as soon as I can, I promise!
                                don't forget my offer
                                http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/d...82408002-1.jpg

Comment

Working...
                                X