Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CB7tuner.com Logo Decals (7.75") - PLEASE READ THE ENTIRE FIRST POST BEFORE ORDERING!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

money sent!

Sold to: dbsharp, daheavyking X3
    Bought from:'93CB7Ex, xkjnboix, duffmanivxx, remix405, CB7tuner official shop

Comment

Money send also for stickers...

Comment

I lost my F'in stickers, actually someone threw them away, but ill be ordering 2 pair this time. one i check all the info i gotta send.

Comment

payment sent

Comment

Payment sent

about to get my hands dirty!

Comment

payment sent. 3 sets!

Comment

Gotcha. People could learn a lesson from you! That's EXACTLY how I need the orders! If everyone did it that way, life would be so much easier. Thanks!

Comment

Patiently waiting for the black to make a comeback...

Comment

payment sent

payment sent for 2 of your fine decals plus a small donation to this fine site Thank you Billy
                    Destiny Struggles To Reassert The Pattern That Was Meant To Be. Also Some Of These Members Are Wise Guys With There Wise Guy Answers . Also only inexperienced drivers put donuts in front . You can follow me but it's going to hurt!

Comment

Thanks Billy, but I'm sending you a refund. You didn't include a mailing address in your payment, nor did you say what it was that you were ordering. I fill the orders from the paypal emails that I get ONLY... I don't go digging in this thread, and I don't email everyone without an address. No address, a refund is sent... or I assume it's a donation! Send again with your address, and I'll be sure to get them out in the next batch (which I do expect to send very soon... it's taking a very long time, and I apologize!)

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote View Post
                        Gotcha. People could learn a lesson from you! That's EXACTLY how I need the orders! If everyone did it that way, life would be so much easier. Thanks!
                        I literally had the thread open when i put the order through so I wouldn't screw it up and end up with a refund lol. cant wait for the shipment. thanks Deev.

Comment

Money and donation sent, can't wait to finally represent
                          Being normal is probably the lamest thing you can try to be

Comment

Grrr pay pals pissing me off keeps putting the wrong info on it ok ive sent you 20 twice the second one has the correct adress please send the first 20 back my bad...i hate paypal sometimes...
                            My 90 coupe Mr thread....
                            http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=178452

Comment

I would love to have maroon or burgundy. Wow!!!

Comment

Money sent for another set

Bought from:AbsurdNY,92smokeaccord,cb7inct,nevi325,xkjnboix,cb 7resurrector,JoshM

MRT: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=203451

Comment

Working...
                                X